Chapter 41 : Campus

Bloody Moon [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦♦♦ Bloody Moon ♦♦♦

Luhan slowly open his eyes and looked right in front of the sun, the light was blocking his view so he couldn't see much "What time is it?" He said while he block the sun with his hand and looked at what was in front of him.

A smile came in his face as he saw you beside him sleeping with your peacefully face, he slowly with his hand cared your face and keep staring at you until he hugged you making you waking up in surprise.

"Luhan?" You called his name and then for a second he looked at you but hugged you again "What are you doing?" You asked surprised while you tried to get up but it wouldn't turn like that, as you sat Luhan hold your wrist and hugged you again "Luhan? what happen?" You asked and the he looked at you and sighed.

"Don't ever do something like that! I was dead worried about you " He said with a serious but happy face while you tried to get the situation "Do you understand?" He asked you again making you blink severely time and the nooded "Okay, and I'm sorry for what I did yesterday" You said with your head down.

"For the first time i new someone who was really important to me and then you told me that i had to transfer, of course that I would be mad" You said when then luhan with his hand made you look at him in the eyes "I know but you have to understand that I have to do what is the best for you" He said.

You sighed and he let go of you and took a deep breath "I told you why you had to transfer, right?" He asked and you nooded while he stood up and open the window to get some fresh hair while you followed him with your gaze "Hana, you have to get to know people like you, an we vampires can't go to humans schools, and if the hunters know that like your aunt for sure they will try to kill you" He said and a sigh escape from your lips.

"And my aunt? she knows that I'm a vampire and even thought she didn't tried to kill me" You said and luhan for a second looked at you but then turn his gaze outside "She is just busy and you don't know what is happening there" Luhan was right, for sure she was turning your brother in a hunter and someday she would try to kill you.

"And do you still want to stay there? you can still talk with Hye mi when you come home and if you want i can take her there" He said a smile came right away in your face but soon vanish when you notice him smiling at you "Okay" You said and stood up from the bed "Where are you going?" He asked curious.

"Kitchen" You said and walked out of the room.

As you reached the kitchen you notice that Kris and Tao where there drinking blood and w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter