Chapter 22 : My New House

Bloody Moon [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a hour ride in the car the two of you reached a huge mansion in the middle in the woods, it wasn't totally hide there were little houses  but nothing much.

As the the car stopped you looked dazed at the huge mansion, it was bigger than your aunt's house, as you were lost looking around you felt Luhan putting his hand on top of your shoulder, you looked at him and he smiled at you "Come on" e said as he walked inside the gate , you looked at him confused but walked with him.

As the two reached the front door Luhan open it and it was like a palace, the hall was like those from fairytales and the walls, the pains in the walls, everything seemed so expensive and so delicate, it was like these old houses that had lived long years.

"So this is your new house" You were looking around when you heard Luhan voice, you looked at him and he was looking at you with a little smile "I will leave here?" You asked even thought you did hear what he said "Yeah, and i think i forgot to tell you that five boys live here" He said as he walked to the leaving room.

"I'm the only girl?" You asked and you could see him nodding as he put his coat in the couch "They are good people, 'm sure you will like them and they will like you for sure" As he said you felt something cold behind you, you looked back and you saw a boy looking at you with a baby face and with surprised eyes.

You didn't knew what to say, he was looking at you like a rick when finally he moved a little closer to you and Luhan notice that he was there "O you're here" You heard Luhan saying and you went close to him, as you did that the boy smiled at you and went closer "Yeah, i came closer" He said as he looked at you from head to toe studding you but with a smile.

"She will be living with us from now on"Luhan said at the boy with a cute face, "Ah, i see...nice to meet you, I'm Xiumin" He said and bowed to you for a second and looked up again and looked at you waiting for you to present yourself "Ah, sorry, I'm Hana" you said and bowed for a second like him and looked up again.

Luhan smiled at you and went close to Xiumin "Can you take her to her room? it's the one you now" He said at him and Xiumin looked surprised for a moment but nooded in concordance.

"Sorry Hana i have something to do, Xiumin will take you to your room" He said and walked out of the living room in a flash, the two of you keep there not knowings where to look, you looked at the ground when suddenly you could hear him couching and looked up "Come on, i will show you your room" He said and walked at the stairs.

As you and he walked to your room you took a peak at him "Are you a vampire?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter