Chapter 69 : Strange Feeling

Bloody Moon [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦♦♦ Bloody Moon♦♦♦

[Play this music] ►

"He invited you?" Fei screamed as she stood from her seat and everyone who was eating looked at you and her while you tried to calm her down and sat her again trying to to catch attention.

"Calm down okay?" you said while she took a deep breath and a big smile appeared on her face "I knew" she said and you gave her a confused look as she smiling like a little kid who would have something in mind "Did you already knew?" you asked and she nooded with her big smile and you just stared at her with blank eyes.

"What do you mean?" you asked and she sighed and hold your hands as she approached you close to your ears "you had with him, right?" as Fei said those words your eyes widened and you right away looked away trying to see if someone had heard, because it wasn't something that anyone should know.

"How?" you asked blushed as she gave you a silly look "You have his mark on your body, do you know what that means?" she asked and you blushed even harder as you heard that and it was like you were trying to find a place to hid.

You were confused, how could she knew that? and his mark? what was that. you took a deep breath and moved closer to Fei "What do you mean by that? his mark?" you asked trying not to sound to loud and Fei smirked "when two person's have and they love each other for other vampires not to approach the female the male mark her telling the other male vampires that she has already someone and then they don't try anything on her"

As she said you just keep staring at her with your big eyes while Fei turned around and stared eating while she looked at you.

"Does that mean?" but before you could say something she spoke up "That he loves you and your are only his" by those words you felt like your body was burning and you loved that feeling, just thinking that he wants just you to him and that he would get jealous by other vampires, that was so cute that you couldn't handle your smile.

"Are you that happy?" Fei asked and you nooded like a crazy woman, you were really happy "I'm happy" you said and the two of you let out a laugh.

But then suddenly you felt something strange behind you like if someone was watching you with a killer aura that made chills down your body "Hana?" Fei called you as your eyes winded and sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter