Chapter 14

Bloody Moon [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A cold breeze hit your shoulder and you slowly opened your eyes, your hands were in the ground and you could feel it wasn’t the tent, it was cold and hard, you looked around and you notice you were inside a cave.

You tried to get up but when you were going you felt a little pain in the neck, you laid your own hands on your neck and you felt two holes in there, your eyes widened as you felt them.

“What?” You said to yourself and you got up right away but then you felt the pain again and you were going to fall when suddenly you felt someone holding your waist, you looked back and you saw the guy from the ball.

You made him let you go and you tried to stand by yourself, as you did that you turned to him with widened eyes “What…” But before you could even finish what you were going to say you remember what happen the night before.

As you remember you stepped back in fear and looked at him with scared eyes, “I will not hurt you” He said as he saw how scared you were “Don’t come close” You warned him but he just went close to you.

As he did it you pushed him away “Stay way, don’t get close to me” You yelled at him and ran away into the forest, you tried to run as fast but your legs wouldn’t do what they were told.

You looked back as you were running from him, you had remember everything that happen, the man in black, the man drinking your blood and you in the cave in pain and then that guy who gave you him blood to your mouth.

After that you couldn’t remember anything more, you thought that maybe it was because you fell asleep in that moment.

As you were running, suddenly he went in front of you and held your wrist “Let me go” You yelled but he just kept looking at you and holding your wrist, you tried to let go but he was too strong.

“I don’t want to hurt you, I just want to help” You looked at him with widened eyes “Help me? You gave me your blood” You said and he rolled his eyes around “I did that because….” But before he could finish you pushed his hand away.

“Don’t come closer” You warned again hoping that he would do that but nothing, he held your wrist again and made you looked at him closer “You know me, we talked at the ball, my name is Luhan” He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter