Chapter 73 : The Ball

Bloody Moon [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I didn't knew what was going to happen that night, how it happen and why? so many questions came into my mind as i was in that dark place without speaking.

The urge to scream was so much but i thought i could break my body and free myself but that wouldn't work, my body was weak and far i knew that t could become worse.

That night i should have stayed with luhan and not apart from him, i was innocent to think i could trust him.

[2 weeks later]

"So  how are you feeling?" Fei asked you while she got on her horse and he two walked away "I think better, luhan explained everything to me and somehow i feel a little better" you answer and Fei sighed while she cared her horse.

"I was so stupidly and i didn't knew anything about you, what was happening, I'm sorry" You looked at Fei, for the past weak she had been saying she was sorry, it wasn't her fault it was just that you didn't told her anything so because of that she wouldn't have known "t was my fault for not telling you but i didn't wanted to get you involved" 

Fei looked at Hana and gave her a small smile "I know how you are but i feel bad for not knowing" Hana just sighed and looked at her friend "Don't think like that, but let's change the subject" she said and Fei just gave her a small smile as the horses stopped to eat a little bit and hana and Fei got down and sat on the floor.

As Fei sat she looked at hana with warm eyes "Tomorrow is the ball" she said with a happy face while you let out a laugh and took a deep breath "Yeah, it is tomorrow" Hana said and Fei just laugh while hana looked at her confused "Why are you laughing?" but Fei just  slowly stopped and glanced at hana.

"I just find it really cute and moreover you are going with luhan, right?" she asked and you blushed right away while nodding "So you two are an official couple" she sad joking around while she saw hana blushing even harder and wanting to hid herself.

"I'm happy that 'm going with him but it's still strange" she said and Fei just gave her a confuse look "What do you mean, it's strange" she said and hana looked at the blue sky "He is who you know, he is older than me and moreover he knew my dad, it's a little stranger" hana said and Fei let out a laugh.

"What are you thinking." she said joking "That doesn't have anything wrong, he is old but you are too, your age will not pass the 17" she said and you smiled at her.

"That is strange too, thinking that my face will not change from this, it's weird, i always thought about growing old and having child with someone but now..." She was saying but soon Fei cut her off.

"You are growing old with someone, the only think that change is that your appearances will not change" she said and hana smiled "Your right, i will try to live my immortally to the extreme" she said and the two looked at each other and laugh.

 

[9.November.2013 /The day of the prom/19:00]

"You look so pretty" you said while F

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter