Chapter 7

Bloody Moon [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You reached home with your aunt and your brother, the three of you enter inside the house; you were going to your room when suddenly your aunt called you name.

You stopped and looked at her, she was looking at you with a serious expression, and you looked at Byul that was going into the kitchen but stopped when she heard her calling you.

You stepped forward to your aunt, “Yes?” You asked, your brother, that was watching the two of you then your aunt told him to go upstairs, and he did what she said, you looked at your brother but he just walked out.

when you turned again around you took a deep breath and looked again to your aunt, she looked at you then turned around, she grabbed a drink and sat down in her chair, she drank and took a deep breath “Sit” She demanded.

Telling the trust, if you could you would turn your back to her and go to your own room, but she was the only person that you had, it was her that would take care of you for some years, you walked to her and sat on the red couch in the living room.

“ I will go to the point” She said while turning around to you, your eyes widened and you looked at her eyes “Yes” You answer and she went close to you and sat in front of you.

“How did you meet that guy early?” Her question took you by surprise, you didn’t expect that she would ask that, and moreover her eyes were so cold while talking to you, that shiver went down your spine.

“He just came to me, and we talked a little bit” You didn’t wanted to tell the whole story, of course you wouldn’t say that some girls were bullying you and he helped you out, you life was so messy already.

“So, it was him that went to you?” Her questions were really strange, and you didn’t understand why she was asking something like that, it wasn’t like he was a bad guy.

“Yes” You answer not sure if it was right to say it, your aunt heard and stood up right away, you were taken by surprise and you stood up with her, she meet your eyes and sighed.

“Don’t ever meet him again” Your eyes widened when you hear what she said, why was she saying something like that? You just couldn’t believe it and why should you not meet him again, even thought you didn’t have that intention, but if sometime you meet him, you would have to ignore him?

Everything that was happening didn’t make a sense “Why? “ You asked her “Just don’t meet him, I don’t want, and until I’m your g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter