Chapter 82: Brand New Day

Bloody Moon [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Consider what you think justice requires, and decide accordingly. 

But never give your reasons; for your judgment will probably be right, but your reasons will certainly be wrong.

By: Lord Mansfield

♦ [PLAY THIS SONG ►] 

The bright sky was made for angels to fly around us humans and vampires to protect us from the evil, but when we need them where are they? i couldn't find any angel when i needed... did they left me to die? or are they watching me at the same time protecting me? maybe and i think i know which of them is right.

You are my angel who protect me... angels are the people we love and protect us from danger, right mom?

"Yes Hana" You slowly open your eyes a bright light came in your vision while you tried to see Cleary the face of the person talking with you, as you open you eyes you saw a feminine figure next to a male, the two with big smiles on their faces looking at you.

You felt the ground, it was soft and there was a familiar sense on the air, after a few seconds you recognized the fragrance and your vision became better and for your surprise you saw someone that you thought you would never see again.

"Mom...dad" you said while your eyes widened and tears came mixing with the blood on your face, without thinking you walked closer to then hugging the two while they hugged you back "I missed you so much my dear" the voice of you mother filled your heard while her perfume came into you getting back memories.

You looked up at your father who had a big smile looking you "You suffer a lot, didn't you?" it was the first thing he said, as you cleaned your tears and hugged him again "I wanted so bad to hug you guys again ike this, to feel the warm of your hug" you couldn't think right, at that moment the only think you wanted was just to stay by their side.

when suddenly your mother hold your hand making you look up and breaking the hug "you are covered in blood my dear" she said as she with her cleaned hands slowly cleaned the blood on your face.

"I didn't wanted you to suffer like this" she said while a tear escape from her eyes and you just gave her a small smile "Don't worry mom, I'm not hurt, it doesn't hurt anymore" you said as you glanced at your father who was holding your other hand.

As you were looking at them you notice it wasn't normal, why were you with parents who were death and moreover why were you in that place, it was strange when suddenly your father notice what you were thinking.

"Your right, we are death and you my dear came to us" as he said that the tears came again and you remember luhan next to your body crying and screaming, just by that thought your legs gave up and you fell on the floor making your mother on her knees.

"My dear" she said softly while you keep crying "did i really died?" you said as you looked at your clothes covered in blood "Answer me, please, tell me if i can't really see him anymore" you said while your mother gave you a hug really tight and you crying.

"Calm down my dear, luhan is not alone" your mother said while you keep crying your heart out "I never thought you two would end up like this, loving each other so much" the word coming from your father seemed like he was in pain too.

"It was my fault" you keep saying that, the small memories of luhan getting his body broken and his words when he was talking to you, the first time you took his blood, the first kiss, the first confession, the f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter