Chapter 34 : Luhan

Bloody Moon [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You keep looking at the letter with a small smile while the tears stopped and your heart calmed down a bit, "Your mother was really a good person" Luhan suddenly said and you looked at him while he gave you a warm smile that calmed your down right away.

You hold the letter close to your heart and took a deep breath with your eyes closed, feeling just Luhan's breath and his heartbeat and your's together next to each other, it made you remember your mother how nice was hearing her heart beat when she would hug you, it made you sound safe and comfortable like luhan next to you.

For some reason it looked like the person she was talking in the letter was Luhan, even thought you thought it was your aunt at first but now it's different you had meet someone who had help you like she said, as you open your eyes again, you looked at Luhan who was just next to you staring.

"Yeah, she was a great person" Your words were calm and soft which made Luhan smile again looking at your innocence "She was so caring with me and Maru, and then...she died and just left me this" You said while you put the letter on top of your bed "She could just say who it is" You glanced at Luhan but he just keep staring at you.

"It's funny, right?" You said while you looked away from him and faced the floor "Funny?" Luhan said and made you look at him in the eyes "At first I tough that it would be my aunt, the person she mention on the letter but it isn't, and i find it funny because you were the one who helped me, maybe it's you? Just kidding" You said and a smile appeared on your face, as you took a glance at Luhan you saw that he was a little confused of what you said.

"I said I'm just Kidding, don't take it serious" You said and gave him a smile which he gave back."But I'm really gratefully for what you did to me" Your words made Luhan come close to you and sat you on the bed "Thanks" He said and smiled at you wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter