Chapter 52 : Secrets

Bloody Moon [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦♦♦ Bloody Moon ♦♦♦

[Play this song] ►

"Now Explain it to me" Luhan looked at you and sighed as he sat next to you and let out another sighed "Are you sure?" he asked you and you nooded making an teasing smile "Tell me why you have my father diary" you looked at him and didn't looked away but then when he was going to speak someone came inside the room.

You and Luhan looked up and saw Tao with a serious expression and a surprised one when he notice that you were there "What happen?" Luhan asked as he stood up and walked close to Tao that looked nervous.

"Tao?" Luhan called his friend name and he glanced at him "Luhan something happen you have to come" Tao said and your eyes widened as you listen what Tao said, he just didn't looked at you and you were facing Luhan's back.

"Something serious?" Tao nooded and Luhan took a deep breath before he turned to you "Can we continue later?" he asked and you for a moment looked at Tao and notice that he was really nervous, something that you never saw since you knew him, for some reason you felt that it was really big.

"Okay, but you promised" you said and Luhan smiled "Thanks" he said and turn to Tao and when he was going out he ce more at you "Stay here, don't get out of the room" you nooded but looked at him suspicious "Okay" you answer and Luhan and Tao vanish.

"What happen" Luhan asked while he and Tao where in the forest and you couldn't hear "You have to see it with your own eyes" What Tao said made Luhan more nervous, the way Tao went inside his room, it wasn't like him and his words, the way he was nervous.

Something was wrong and this time something big. 

after a few seconds Luhan could see Chen and Xiumin from afar calling for then, as Luhan reached them he saw all of them there around something "you came" Lay said a he stood up and turn to luhan "What happen?" Luhan asked one more time and Lay looked at him but then behind him.

"See for yourself" Luhan was confused by his words but walked close to the place where Lay was and then something catch his attention "What is this?" he said confused and surprised to see a student boy in the ground death.

Luhan moved closer to the body and touched the student wrist but there was no pulse "He is death!" Kris sighed and nooded as Luhan "I don't know what happen just that I was walking here with Chen and then suddenly we saw him here death"

Kris said as he stood up and Luhan did the same.

"What we don't understand is why kill a student" Xiumin said as he moved closer to Luhan "It was a vampire right?" Luhan ask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter