Chapter 59 : Into the forest

Bloody Moon [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"♦♦♦ Bloody Moon ♦♦♦

"Hana wake up, hurry" You slowly open your eyes and stared at the person next to you with a sleepy face "What time is it?" You asked as you stood up and rubbed your eyes while eyeing Fei "It's almost time and today we will have to go to the forest" She said as she tun around and put her clothes on.

You just stared at her blank, The forest? why? you keep thinking about that when then she turn to you and yelled "Dress up, hurry, the professor is waiting in the front garden" she said while she cursed under her words.

"But where are we going?" You asked and she looked at you while she was dressing her shirt "You don't know?" Her voice was so quiet that it didn't looked like her "No" You answer while she sighed and put her shirt on "That' is because your highness is always lost in her thoughts during class's" she said and you smiled at her making puppy eyes.

"Fei don't be like that just tell me where are we going?" you asked while you hugged her from behind and she let out a sigh and you let go of her "Witch, we are going to have a special lesson with a witch" She said while  you walked to your closet and hold your uniform.

"A witch?" You murmur to yourself while you got dress up.

 

"So is everyone here" Xiumin asked as every student was in the front yard waiting to go out.

"So is everyone" he murmur to himself while he talked with Tao waiting for the others when suddenly you looked back and saw Luhan coming with Lay beside him, luhan spotted you and gave you a warm smile that you gave back.

You keep staring at him while he walked in front closer to Xiumin and Tao when suddenly you felt something against your body, you looked away and saw Fei with curious eyes staring at you while leaning against you "What?" you asked while you tried to avoid her eyes.

"I think something is fishy" she said while she keep glancing at you and at luhan "W-What are you talking about" you keep saying until she hold you and made you face her "Something happen between you and luhan, right?" she asked and like always she got to the point.

You just stared at her not saying a thing until she let out a laugh and looked at luhan "I knew it would happen, but not so soon" As Fei said that you poked her head making her looked at you "Stop talking about that" you demanded while she made a bow to you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter