Chapter 66 : I love you

Bloody Moon [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦♦♦ Bloody Moon ♦♦♦

[Play this music ►]

"What are you doing here?" Maru asked as you keep staring at your brother with widened eyes, you were so happy to see him again but that wasn't what you were expecting, you hope for a hug and a simple «I missed you» that was what you wanted but your brother just looked at you shocked.

"Maru it's me, I'm not a bad person" you said hoping that he would calm his heartbeat but then luhan notice your worried soul and hold your hand "I'm just to shocked, i didn't thought you would come here ever again" as your brother said that you glanced over luhan and then sighed.

"Maru i swear that I'm not a bad person neither he is, I know that you are hurt because of me and i understand that you may be scared but please don't forget than I'm your sister, I'm still me, i still love you like i used to" by your words you felt Maru heart calming down and his body that a while ago was tense was coming back.

"I missed you so much that i thought i was going to die, i think of you everyday!" you said still facing your brother eyes, he took a few breath's and you slowly walked closer to him leaving luhan hand.

Your brother didn't step back and he was more calm so you walked closer to him until you were just a few inches away " missed you so much" you said as the tears came like rain and your brother saw as you looked at him.

"I missed you too, i missed you so much that i was going crazy" his words came like a rived as he hugged you and you felt his tears wetting your blouse, "I thought of you everyday, how you were doing, if you were still my little sister, i just couldn't stop thinking of you" Maru apart from the hug and wiped your tears as he looked at you in the eyes "Me too".

The two of you keep looking at each other when suddenly you heard something coming closer, as you looked back you saw your aunt with widened eyes looking at you hugging your brother.

"What?" she said as she glanced over luhan and then at your brother "Maru!" she yelled but your brother didn't moved and stared at her "It's Hana aunt! it's been so long and as you can see she is still the same" he said and you felt like your heart was filled you joy just by those words.

"What are you guy's doing here?" she asked cold as ice and luhan stepped forward "I told you that i didn't wanted to see your face ever again" but luhan didn't stepped back and just bowed to your aunt "I'm sorry for coming here but we really need your help, it's because of Hana" as he said your brother made you look at him and you just shook your head with a smile.

"Because of Hana?" your aunt asked as she eyed you "Yes it's better if we talk alone" luhan said and your aunt just keep quiet or a couple of seconds until she let out a sigh and turn around leaving.

Luhan notice that her answer was and walked with her as you and your brother followed him into the house leaving the cold outside.

"Sit" Your aunt said a she glanced over luhan and then turned to you "It's better if the two of you go upstairs, we will have to talk, just the two of us" she said and you worried looked at luhan but he just gave you a smile telling you not to worry and to go with your brother.

Maru hold you your hand and dragged you with him to his room leaving your aunt and luhan in the living room.

"So now tell me your reason to be here" Ha-nuel asked as luhan made sure you were in your brother room "I think you have an idea" he said while he looked at her and Ha-nuel let out a smile.

"They already came to her, right?" luhan sighed as his body tense up "I think your right".

Ha-nuel didn't said a word and just keep staring at luhan for a few second before her breath changed "And you want my help?" she asked knowing for sure that it was what he wanted "You sure read my mind" he sad smiling but she lean against the couch and took a slip of her drink.

"Since she is a vampire i will not help you a bit, from the moment you turned her into a vampire what i had to do for her was gone forever,  you know her parents wanted her to have a normal life and tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter