Chapter 16

Bloody Moon [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a day, everyone was already packing their things, like you and Hye mi, the school trip was over and was time to go home.

As you were holding your things and everyone was going into the bus you looked back at the forest, it was something that you couldn’t explain, you remembered a bit what happen that night and you promised yourself that nothing like that would happen again.

“Hana come on” You suddenly heard Hye mi calling you, you looked at her and smiled “I’m coming” you said ran to the bus.

 

As you reached home you looked around and you saw your aunts car “So she’s home” You said annoyed, you sighed and as you reached the door, you open the door to go in, but when you were going you couldn’t”

Your eyes widened as you notice what happen to you, the door was open but you couldn’t put your feet inside, there was nothing to block you but at the same time you could feel that there was a wall in there.

“What is happening” You said to yourself,  but then as you were looking at inside the house, your eyes started to hurt, and you could feel your body burning, it wasn’t something normal.

“What is happening?” You asked yourself as you rubbed your eyes, “I’m hot” You said annoyed and hurt, you open your eyes and you looked directly at the sun but your eyes were hurting you too much so you looked down right away.

Suddenly you heard Byul voice, you looked right away in front and you saw her looking at you with a w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter