Chapter 44 : It was good to be with you

Bloody Moon [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦♦♦ Bloody Moon ♦♦♦

"Where is she?" Luhan keep walking around the room while the others watched him, walking like a crazy, he looked outside the window and sighed as he keep looking outside.

Lay that was glancing over luhan walked closer to him and taped his shoulder making luhan look at him "She is okay, you know that Xiumin is with here" Lay said smiling at him but luhan didn't calm down, he knew that you were with Xiumin but he was worried because they didn't knew who you were and he was afraid that some hunters would come after you.

"I know, but what can I do?" Luhan answer and Lay and Chen that keep looking at him looked at each other and laugh, Luhan notice and gave them a glare "Why are you guys laughing?" He said annoyed "Nothing" Chen answer as he turn away and started playing cards with Kris and Tao.

Luhan was worried and walked close to the window and keep looking outside waiting for you.

 

"Here, take this one" Xiumin said as he gave you the ice cream, you accepted and he sat next to you on a bench.

The two of you had been together talking about a bunch of things for a along time, when you asked him to take you home he just hold your wrist and made you follow him, you had a lot of fun since Xiumin was someone that was really comfortable to be around.

"It's delicious" You said as you took a bit of the ice cream and smiled at him, Xiumin turn to you and did the same "Right? I told you, this is a new one" he said and smiled like a little kid, he was really like one but was someone that you felt safe to be around.

As you keep thinking of it you looked at the full moon in the sky, today was different, the moon was bigger it was like you could touch her, without thinking you reached your hand to the moon and a smile came in your face "t's pretty" You said as you keep trying too reach the moon.

"I think I know why he treasure you so much" As you were looking at the moon you heard Xiumin saying something but in that moment a car passed by and you couldn't heard what he said, you looked at him and gave him a confused look "What?" You asked as the sound of the car stooped but Xiumin just shook his head.

"It's nothing,  eat that will melt" He said and his ice cream as he looked at the moon, you did as he said and glanced once more at him until he got up and looked at you "Let's go home, they must be worried" He said and gave you a smile which you gave back.

You stood up  smiled "Let's go" You said and walked behind him.

As you reached home with Xiumin the two of you went inside and everyone was in the living room you right away notice Luhan looking at you and for a moment his scary aura "Where have you been?" He asked all of sudden but you just ignored it and walked away.

You turn to them and greeted as you turn to Xiumin "Thanks for today, It was really funny" You said and waked upstairs while they looked at you surprised since you ignored Luhan completely.

"Luhan? what happen?" Tao asked but Luhan just cursed under his breath and gave them an annoyed look making them laughing at him "It's nothing" He said and walked upstairs going to you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter