Chapter 70 : Male vampire

Bloody Moon [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦♦♦ Bloody Moon♦♦♦

"What is this place?" Fei said as she hold your hand tightly and the two of you keep looking around jumpy, it was a whole new world, such bright light craving old statues cover by plants, broken and old.

It felt like you were in a fairy tail these like fairy tails where princess meet their prince charming, she just couldn't belive that such a place existed in the school.

You could see big walls broken , white flowers covering the floor while butterflies keep flying around, for some reason it felt like t has been something before, a house? a mansion? maybe something like that but why was the two of them there.

You keep thinking that when then suddenly you spotted something in the middle , two graves and a big statue of an angel behind it like he was protecting the two graves from something bad.

"What is this place?" Fei asked again while she walked closer to the woman and she smiled at Fei "This where Hana parents rest in peace" suddenly a male voice came from behind making hana and Fei surprised and the two looked at the man who had a sad face 

Fei right away bowed but you didn't understand why she was doing that "You don't need to do that" he said and gave Fei a small smile as he walked close to the two graves and knell n front of them, you on the other side walked closer to Fei and asked her who he was "He is the director of this school, tone of the most old vampires of us, he is one of the original" she sad and your eyes winded as she sad that because her father was one of them too.

And for what luhan told her the original were brothers, so...

Hana eyes widened and she walked closer to him as she saw him putting a liris flower on top of the grave, hana just looked at the graves and saw her mother name written on the rock, and her father name too.

Just by seeing that she could almost feel the tears escaping just by remember her parents and how she missed them, she just keep looking at the two names and her heart just ached so much that it could break away.

Hana took a deep breath and closed her eyes for a few seconds before she open them and saw Fei staring at her confused and lost like a little puppy while the man stood up, a tall and handsome man stood right in front of her with blond  hair and with him manly beard.

"Who are you"? she asked with a calm voice while she keep studding his face and for some reason he looked like her father in some away "Of course you don't know me, your father took all of your memories" he said and your eyes widened as you keep thinking what to do.

Hana took another deep breath and looked at Fei who was watching her and was coming in her direction "I asked who re you and where are we?" hana asked worried when then the man handed her his hand, she just gave him a confused look but he smiled warmly.

"I will show yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter