Chapter 8

Bloody Moon [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was already morning and you had got out from the bath, you walked into the room and grabbed from your closet your school uniform, you dressed it yourself and made your hair, you took a last look at the mirror and smiled “Fighting Hana” You said to yourself and went downstairs.

When you reached the kitchen you looked around but you just saw Byul, you went close to her and she looked at you “Good Morning Hana” She said with a bright smile “Yeah, good morning, and where is everyone” You asked and Byul looked at the watch in the wall.

“Your brother left 15 minutes ago and your aunt is upstairs” She said and you sigh, Byul held your wrist and made you sit in the chair, you looked at her and she smiled at you “Eat” She said and you looked at the table with a lot of food.

You were hungry but at the same time you looked at the watch and you notice that you would be late if you would not left in that moment, you grabbed a toast and ate it, and Byul stayed surprised looking at you.

“Hana?” She called but you just stood up and finish eating it “I have to go, I’m late” You said and grabbed you bag and went outside.

On your way to school you meet Hye mi, she was running too, the two of you were already late and the best way was running, it took a little to reach school but luckily when you two enter the gates the bell rang.

You stopped to gain air, Hye mi did the same and looked at  you “We did it” She said with a bright smile in her face “Yeah” You said and the two of you walked into the class, the two of you were going to the class when you notice 3 girls coming to you.

“OH god” You said and Hye mi notice it “What?” She asked and you just shook your hand, the girl reached you and they stopped in front of you, you look at them and you see their dirty looks looking to you “So we meet again” She said with a sarcastic voice.

You grabbed Hye mi wrist and dragged her away with you but before you could pass by them, the girl that you slapped grabbed your wrist “Don’t forget what happen yesterday” She said and walked away.

You stayed there and Hye mi put her in front of you “What was that?” She asked you waiting for an answer that you wouldn’t give her; you just didn’t want to get her involved in all of that.

“Nothing, forget” You said and walked away, Hye mi sigh and walked to you.

 

You were in physic class, and you and Hye mi were playing volleyball with the other girl, and the boys were outside playing football, you and Hye mi started to get along with the girls in the class, but not wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter