Chapter 64 : My aunt?

Bloody Moon [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦♦♦ Bloody Moon ♦♦♦

You reached the door of your room as you open it you saw Fei laying on your bed sleeping, a smile appeared on your face as you walked closer to her and cared her face putting her hair away.

you sat next to her looking at her sleeping while a sigh escape from your mouth and you looked away thinking about what had happen, what was the meaning of that shoots and who did that? those were questions that you really wanted to know.

As you really were lost on your thoughts suddenly you felt arms around your waist really thighed, you looked at Fei who was hugging you while tears fell down her cheeks "Fei?" but she just hugged you and keep crying like a lost puppy "Why are you crying?" you keep asking while you smiled at her and found her really cute.

"I was so worried, you didn't came home and  was worried that something had happen to you" She said between the tears that telling the truth you didn't understand that well "See! I'm fine" you said and she keep hugging you until she let go and looked at your body, the places where you had been hurt.

She grabbed your arm and pulled closer to her as she touched the place where the night before was a wound that looked like you were burned by iron "Are you really okay?" she asked as he looked at you in the eyes and gave you a worried gaze.

You just nooded and hugged her "Of course I'm fine" While you were telling her that you were fine and what happen in the cottage suddenly someone knocked at the door, the two of you looked up and saw lay opening the door with a smile in his face.

"Hana?" he called and you stood up right away and walked close to him "Yes?" you answer as he glanced over Fei and then at you "We need to talk to you" he said and you glanced over Fei "About what?" you asked but lay didn't answer and just told you to come, you turned away and looked at Fei that was looking at you worried.

"I will be back, okay?" you said as she nooded and you walked out of the room with Lay

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter