Chapter 58 : In Love

Bloody Moon [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦♦♦ Bloody Moon ♦♦♦

"Hana can you come here?" Chen called as the students were gone and you were almost going out with Fei, you stooped and asked Fei to wait for you while you talked with Chen.

You walked closer to him while he smiled at you and handed you a black and white envelope, you looked at it confused but hold it "What is this?" You asked and looked at him that was holding his things "In 2 weeks there will be a Ball, it's a tradition of the school" he said and turned around while grabbing some papers.

"But why the envelope?" you asked while you looked at it "That's is to invite someone that you want, normally is the family" You stared at Chen and he notice that you didn't felt very comfortable talking about family "But that's is just if you want and moreover we are already your family so we will come" Your eyes widened as you looked at Chen who was smiling at you with a bright one.

"My family?" you asked not knowing what you were doing "Yeah, family, you are our family Hana, let me think? you are like a younger sister that i want to protect" he said while smiling at you as you did the same and gave him a thigh hug.

"Thanks, so you have to come" you said while you keep our face next to his chest "Yeah sister" you let out a laugh and let him go while you thanked him and said goodbye leaving room.

[play this song] ►

You walked into the canteen and found Fei with the other boys, you walked closer to their table and they greeted as they stood up "Where are you guys going?" You asked while Junho smiled at you "Today we have night class" he said a bit disappointing while Fei let out a cute laugh.

"Do you think it's funny?" Junho walked closer to her and rubbed her cheek while Fei keep smiling like an idiot "Of course it's funny" but as she said that Tao came from behind and grabbed Junho and Junsu, he looked at you and gave you a smile "Sorry but i have to take those two" Tao said and walked away leaving you and Fei there.

You sat next to Fei while she ate her dinner and you did the same when suddenly you remember about the ball "Fei?" you called and she looked at you with full of food "What?" you laugh as she talk with her full mouth and you didn't understand a thing about what she said.

"Eat first" Fei looked down but then after a second she gulped and stared at you "What do you want to say?" she asked and you took from your pocked the black and white envelope, Fei stared at it and then at you "Is that the invite for the ball?" she asked all of sudden and you nooded while you looked at her.

"A while ago Chen gave me this telling me that the ball would be in 2 weeks" you said while you put the envelope on the table "I know, every year is always the same, I have to think wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter