Chapter 21 : I'm a Monster

Bloody Moon [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Luhan said that he would visit your house and tell the truth to your aunt, the two of you stood up and took the bus to your house, as you sat on the bus Luhan sat next to you and took a glance at you, you made a strange look at him and wonder why he was looking at you "Are you nervous?" He asked all of sudden, you were got by surprise as he talked, but he was right.

"Of course I'm nervous, you are going to tell her I'm, you know" You looked away, at the cars passing you, it was still hard to belive in that but what could you do, everything that he said seemed so true.

The bus finally stopped and the two of you walked about five minutes until you reached your house, you took a deep breath as you looked at the house and tried to imagine what would happen "Lets' go" You said as you took a steep forward.

You reached the door and you open it, as you went inside you looked at Luhan and he was still outside the door, you gave him a strange look and he let out a smile  "Vampire's can't go inside Humans house's, until they invite them" As he said that you bit your lower lip and thought of your aunt "The owner of this house is my aunt, i will call her"

You went to the living room and you saw her there drinking her tea, as always, you moved closer to her as she notice you she stood up "You came!" She said looking at you in the eyes "Your teacher called me telling you sipped class" She said but you didn't had time to tell her the truth, and moreover the one who would tell her that was Luhan.

"I Have a good reason, belive me, and moreover there is someone outside who will explain everything" You said as she raise an eyebrow "Who?" She asked but you hold her arm and took her with you, and when she reached the door, you took a glance at Luhan and his expression chanced to a serious but at the same time nervous.

You didn't took attention to it and looked at your aunt but when you saw her face you could see her shocked face, she was pale and her eyes widened in surprise, you were shocked, because you were sure that she never meet him and why would she be that shocked.

"What's s going on here?" Your aunt asked as she calmed herself down, you took a deep breath " i meet him at school and he has something to tell you", as you said that you looked at Luhan and he bowed to your aunt.

You looked at him surprised, "I'm Luhan and i need to talk to you, it's urgent"As he said, you felt your aunt blood going up , you looked at her surprised and for a moment you were scared.

"I don't want to hear something for you, and monsters don't enter my house" As she she said Luhan lift his body and you were shocked at her words, but at the same time it hurt you, why did she said the he was a monster, maybe she knew that he was a vampire?

"He isn't a mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter