Chapter 47 : My horse

Bloody Moon [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦♦♦ Bloody Moon ♦♦♦

Note: Play the music my clicking in this symbol ► just when it appears!

"Hana!" someone was calling you but you just rolled in your bed and told them to shut up "Hana!" There was again that person calling  "Just five minutes" you said while you thought they would stop but then suddenly someone took your blanks and you sat right away and looked at the person.

"What are you doing" you said while you notice that it was Fei and she had a really scary face, something that you never saw "I have been calling you for over 10 minutes and just now do you wake up, i should leave you here" she yelled as he held the clock and hand it to you.

"Hurry up were late" she yelled again and you looked at the clock and your eyes widened as you notice the time and right away wish yourself and put your uniform on.

As the two finish you and her started to run to class when then Fei slowly open the door and notice that Xiumin was writing something on the board "Go up without making a noise" she said and you walked firs trying not to make a noise when then while you were going to sit something happen.

"You two are late" Xiumin said while he keep writing in the board and you bite your lower lip and looked at Fei who was up and sighed "Were sorry, we fell asleep" she said and the two bowed and sat down, while Xiumin turned to the students and smiled at the two of you "Just don't do that again" he said and keep his class.

After lunch it was equitation, the day before Tao just gave a theoretic explanation but today you going to ride a horse so you were a bit exited.

as you reach the stable there was Tao with the students he formed pairs and you end up with Minhyuk that Luhan didn't liked, but what could you do? you wanted to be with Fei but she end up with other guy "So we meet again" Minhyuk said as you glanced at him and smiled "Yeah" you answer and them Tao said that there a horse for each pair.

You and Minhyuk wen to a cell with a pretty horse, light brown, Minhyuk helped you getting into the horse and when he did it a smile came into your face "This is amazing" you said as you looked at Minhyuk that was looking at you with a smile in his face.

"Come on" he said and hold the reins of his horse and went into the woods, you keep looking around and trying to find balance on top of the horse "Do you like it?" suddenly he asked and you nooded "I love it, telling you the truth it's my first time riding a horse and being this close to one" you said and Minhyuk let out a small laugh.

"What?" You asked while he tried to stop "your just like a little kid" he said and you looked down at him "I'm not a kid" you said trying to sound annoyed "okay okay, i think it's time to go back" he said and mad the horse turn around and the two of you walked the way to the stable.

"Hana" after a while you and Minhyuk had reached the stable, you had already down the horse and suddenly Tao called, you turned around and saw him coming to you "Here you are, you came a bit early" he said and looked at Minhyuk "Since she never ride one i thought it was better not to go to far away" he said and Tao nooded.

"Good job" he said and taped Minhyuk shoulder while he looked at you and smiled at you "But what happen?" you asked and Tao hold your wrist and made you follow him "Look here" you reached a cell and for your surprise you saw a while and black horse coming to you.

he put his head outside and you slowly taped his nose "He is so cute" you said and Tao smiled at you "I's yours" he said and you right away looked at him and with surprised eyes "What do you mean?" you asked but he just nooded "Take care of him" You looked again at the horse and keep taping his nose.

"What is his name?" you asked and looked at Tao "He doesn't has one right one, why don't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter