Chapter 18 : Red Eyes

Bloody Moon [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was dark and cold, your feet felt like ice and your hands too, you slowly open your eyes because of the cold, as you open them you looked around the room, some bright lights coming from the sun bright your room.

You stood up and went close to them and for your surprise they didn’t hurt at all, you slowly open the window and a fresh and cold breeze hit your face, you took a deep breath and looked at the sun.

“It doesn’t hurt” You said and a smile appeared on your face, you felt relieved that the light of the sun couldn’t hurt anymore, as you were looking at the clear sky your heard someone knock on your door.

“Yes?” You called and the person open the door and looked at you, it was Byul and when you saw her you remember what happen the night before, she smiled at you and you smiled back “Get ready” She said and close the door.

You sighed and grabbed your uniform, as you finish dressing up you hold your bag and went to the kitchen.

As you reached the kitchen you saw your brother, your aunt and Byul there eating, your brother looked at you and smiled “Good morning” He said to you and a smile appeared on your face.

But as you were going to give him a kiss on the cheeks the desire from the night before came again, as you looked at your brother you could feel it again, the blood in his heart, the sound of the blood.

You stopped right away and you could see your brother looking at you worried “Hana? Come to eat” He said as he was going to stand up but the sound of his blood became louder and you stepped back.

“Hana?” He called again and you turn away and run outside of the house, you could hear him calling you from afar but after a while you stopped hearing him and you stop.

As

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter