Chapter 9

Bloody Moon [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As you went inside the infirmary the nurse came running to you asking you questions, it looked felt as if you were in the police station and it was an interrogatory, you tried to look calm and you said the same thing as you said to Hye mi.

The nurse didn’t believe, and of course she wouldn’t, no one in his right mind would believe what you said, but Hye mi helped you and said that you fell as you were cleaning outside.

The nurse looked at the two of you with a confusing gaze but she soon gave up and told you to lay in the bed for a couple of minutes, until she can tell you to go home, you did what she said and Hye mi stayed with you.

You tried to tell her to go home, but she was really stubborn, sometimes she looked just like your brother Maru, he was like that too and you didn’t wanted to imagine what he will say when he sees you in that state.

He would go crazy and come to the girls that beat you up, just by imagine that you let out a laugh which made Hye mi confused “What are you laughing?” She asked waiting to know too.

You turned to her and smiled “I just thought of something funny” You said and Hye my sigh “How can you laugh in this situation” She looked really annoyed, and when she did that kind of expression you really found her cute.

In that moment, when the two of you were talking the nurse came in the room, she looked at you in concern and went next to you; she laid her hand in your forehead and sigh in relief.

“You don’t have a fever” You looked at her in confuse, the nurse laughed at your expression and helped you to stood up “Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter