Chapter 45 : New friends

Bloody Moon [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦♦♦ Bloody Moon ♦♦♦

 

After a while the class ended, Xiumin walked outside the class and some students stood up and walked outside the class with their friends while some came to you.

As you looked around there were some girl's beside you and some boys, they looked at you with bright smiled "Your hana,right?" A girl that was just in front of you asked and you nooded giving her a smile "It's cute" She said while the other girl beside her taped her shoulder.

"She just came here and you are already saying those things" He friends said while the other smiled at you innocently while saying sorry "It's okay" You sad but then other girl that was beside you touched your shoulder and you looked at her "What?" You asked and she keep staring at you.

"Who did transform you?" She asked all of sudden making the other students to look at you "You know, in this school there are a lot of pure vampires but also others like you, who had been transform into one, right?" She said and you looked at the students who were looking at you until you look at her again.

"Luhan" you said and her eyes widened while the other's went silent and you just keep staring at her blank "Why?" you asked and the girl that was smiling at you a while ago looked at her friends with an amazed face but you just keep blank.

"Luhan?" the girl asked again and you nooded "That's why you have his sent" she said and you looked at her with widened eyes when then suddenly someone came inside the class, as you looked down you saw Tao smiling at you "Tao?" You called his name and he came to you while the students let him pass.

"What s it?" you asked and he hand you a key, you just looked at him not knowing what it was "It's the key from your room" he said and  you hold the key and looked at her "Ah, and one more thing" He said and you looked at him "Luhan said for you to wait for him at lunch time" Tao said and you could feel the eyes of the students on you.

"Okay" you said not looking at Tao while he leave the room and a girl next to you touched your shoulder "You're so lucky, I wished I could be you " She said while a boy next to her taped her head "Don't be stupid" he said and you let out a laugh as you looked once more at the key.

 

After a while the other class was beginning, you sat next to a girl with long black hair and round eyes, you great her and sat as you open your books, as you did that the door open and you looked at Luhan who was coming inside, as he glared at you he gave you a small smile which you didn't gave back and stared again at your book.

For some times you would glance at him ex

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter