Chapter 48 : Jealousy

Bloody Moon [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦♦♦ Bloody Moon ♦♦♦

 

You open the door in a second just to see Fei worried looking at you, she walked close to you while you stopped and thought of what happen a moment before, why have you done that? why those words came from your mouth.

A lot of questions were going in your mind when then you felt Fei touching your hand "Hana are you okay?" she asked and you without saying a word nooded "Do you know that i was worried? at night it's dangerous, you can't go around like that alone, I was worried to death" she said and you gave her a small smile.

"Sorry Fei, I just wanted to walk a bit" you said but she notice that something was wrong and dragged you to your bed "What happen, you seemed nervous" she said but you just shook your head and laid on your bed hiding your face "I'm tired, just let me res a bit if you don't mind you said and Fei sighed as she stood up.

Fei glanced at you once more and a sigh escape from why you were like that? something had happen and you didn't wanted to tell, but Fei knew that she needed to give you some space.

She glanced once more at you before she went to bed too.

 

On the other side Luhan went inside his room and sat of his bed thinking about what you said 'what was she feeling?' he thought to himself as he looked down but then open a drawer next to him and from there took a picture and a white envelope, he hold the two things next to him and sighed.

He looked at the picture and smiled "I promise that i will keep my promise" he said as he put the picture on his bed and open the envelop, he took a deep breath and took a letter from inside, but as Luhan was going to open someone knocked at the door.

Surprised Luhan put the letter on top of his bed beside him and then Tao came inside "What is it?" Luhan asked and Tao glanced at the letter and the picture but then at luhan "Something about tomorrows lesson" he said and came inside his room.

4 days later...

You woke up and today was weekend and as Fei said to you, the students would go visit their families while others that didn't had any or just didn't wanted would stay at school like you, even thought you had family they didn't wanted you.

You waved as you saw Fei leaving and when you didn't saw her anymore you return to your room, it has been 4 days since that happen with Luhan, you had to meet him because of class but you haven't drank any blood since then, it was too shame to go to him, what would you say to him?

So because of that you tried to avoid him but still talked to him while your eyes faced the ground.

You hold your books of black magic and handed to the library, in your way you suddenly notice someone coming in your direction "Hana" he called and you smiled at him "Good morning" you said while smiling at him "So early and you're going to study?" he asked as he came closer to you and notice the books on your hands.

"I have too, I don't understand black magic that well, and next wee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter