Chapter 31 : Powers

Bloody Moon [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you alright?" Hye mi looked at you and gave you a small smile, as you sat next to her in the bed, she looked around and sighed "What?" You asked, she looked at you and then suddenly stood up "Hana, let's go home, the class already end" She said and grabbed her school bad and your wrist dragging you with her.

The students were leaving school when suddenly the two of you reached outside and you and Hye mi notice a crowd next to the gate, Hye mi looked at you confused and you did the same "What is happening there?" She said as the two of you walked to the crowd.

"Please excuse us?" Hye mi said while she pushed away some girls and when you notice what was in front of you your eyes widened and the person looking at you with a small smile "Hana" he called and everyone looked at you even Hye mi with a confused look.

with all that eyes on you it made you uncomfortable you weren't used of that type of thing, and now he was there looking and calling your name making the students look at you "Hana, come here" He said as you felt something holding your wrist, Hye mi smiled at you  and went close to your ear " Your boyfriend?" She asked with an amusing voice as you blushed.

"W-what...No" Your voice cracked as you talked and you just wanted to slap yourself, why would you shutter? "But what is he doing here" She asked you while she took her hand away and the guy in front of you walked closer when suddenly he was right before your eyes.

"Are you okay?" He asked concern, you looked around and you could hear the students gossip about you and him, your life was just getting messed up because of them, "Is he her boyfriend?", "It can't be, how can a witch like her have someone like him" "Yeah, your right he is to handsome to a trash like her.

You could hear everything and even better now that you were a vampire, you took a glance at Kris who was looking at you worried "Don't mind them" Kris suddenly spoke and smiled which you gave back at him "Let's go" He said and you looked at Hye mi that was looking at you with widened eyes.

"It's just a friend, don't thing weird things" She smirked and glanced at Kris "But his gorgeous, you really know people this gorgeous" As she spoke a laugh escape from your lips "Hana?" You glance at Kris and waved at Hye mi leaving with him, while the stude

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter