Chapter 25 : Lay

Bloody Moon [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You looked at the boy in the door, just like you surprised, he was tall with brown hair that made him look like a kid, his eyes were sparkling and you found them really beautiful, as you were studying his body and his face he walked closer to you what made you steep back a few steeps.

"Who are you?" He asked as he was just a little closer to you, you took a deep breath but you were so surprised that nothing came from your mouth and the boy smiled at you, and his smile was just... beautiful, "I think i will introduce myself then" He said and smiled at you "I'm Tao, nice to meet you "He said as he did a bow to you still with his smile.

You heard him and then you mentally slapped yourself and bowed to him "Sorry, I'm Hana, take good care of me" You said as a smile appeared on your face "You're Hana and what are you doing here?" He asked you and you just looked at the stairs "I live here" You said and Tao looked at you with a confused look.

"Here" He said and you nodded "Luhan bought me here" You said but for Tao it wasn't a  surprise, because you had Luhan blood in your body and he could smell it.

"Luhan, and are vampire?" He asked, and you nodded answering him "Not like i wanted and you?" You asked and he smiled at you "Yeah, the most cute one right?" For what you could see Tao was a really playfully and his smile would make you laugh.

You were looking at him when suddenly you saw something in his waist, something black and grey, Tao notice that you were looking and took the thing you were looking and for your surprise it was dagger, e took it from the scabbard, it had the color grey and had something on it like an image, lie some leaves from a tree.

"Do you like her?" Tao asked as you looked at him surprised "I just she is nice, but why do you carry something like that?" You asked even tough yo didn't knew him well and it strange and uncomfortable for someone he didn't knew to answer any question "It was my father who gave me this, it's something that had been passed through generation"

"And before my dad died he gave this to me" Tao said and smiled once again at you "So how old are you?" You didn't even had question this at Luhan and Xiumin but just by looking at Tao made you wanted to know it "I'm the younger of the six guys, i'm 650 Years" When he said that number it was like your jaw drooped.

How could he the he youngest and have 650 years, and if there would be more older than him so how old s Luhan "And Luhan" You asked at him and he smiled "Xiumin is the older and is 2200 and luhan in second with 2000.

At that moment you hear footsteps and you see Luhan and Xiumin looking at the two of you, "Yeah, I'm really old" Xiumin say in a playfully voice and look's at Luhan and smile, you stare at the two of them and think it is to many years for someone to live.

As Xiumin joked about his age Luhan stepped forward close to you "And it was Xiumin to turn me this" He said and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter