Chapter 63 : Who are you?

Bloody Moon [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦♦♦ Bloody Moon ♦♦♦

You slowly open your eyes and the warm from the fireplace greeted you warmly , you looked at her and felt arms around you your waist as you turn around and put the blanked closer to you to hid your body.

You looked at luhan's face sleeping with his arm around you shirtless, the memory of the night before came to your mind and a smile came in your face right away, the way luhan kissed you and embraced you with so much love felt like a dream that you didn't wanted to wake up.

And just by looking at his face was enough to made your day bright, his expression the night before and each time he said he loved you, that was just something that you couldn't belive but just by thinking of that you were smiling brightly looking at him.

You  were going to stood up but suddenly something pull you again, you laid again and looked at luhan holding your wrist "Let's stay like this a little more" he said while he open his eyes and greeted you with a smile "Good morning" he said and you tried to look away in embarrassment.

"Good morning" As you said that luhan pulled you closer to him and hugged you "Luhan?" you called but he just keep hugging you "I really like when you blush" he said in a playfully way that you push him and looked at him while biting your lower lip.

"Are you teasing me?" you answer while you tried to hid your body in the blanked "No, I'm just saying that i love that on you" a shy smile appeared on your face and you sat still with the blanked covering your body "Hana?" Luhan called and you turned to him "Are you okay?" he asked and you just smiled shy and avoid his eye.

"You don't have to worry about that, it doesn't much now" you said and and luhan sat up and hugged you from behind "If you didn't fell goo tell me, okay?" he asked as you rest your head on him leaning against him.

"Luhan?" You said as he interlaced his fingers in your hand "Yes?" he answer and gave you small kiss on you neck "Don't you think it's better if we go back?" he hold

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter