Chapter 53 : My Father

Bloody Moon [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦♦♦ Bloody Moon ♦♦♦

Minhyuk walked outside the forest and run the faster he could to his room.

As he open the room he sighed and sat in his bed with hard thoughts of what happen, he glanced at his window and could still hear the other talking about the death student, he just took a deep breath and walked next to his desk where then suddenly a tall men walked inside his room coming from the window.

"Did you call me?" the man asked and Minhyuk glanced at him like he wanted to kill him, Minhyuk walked next to him and with his hand break the man body and hold his own heart with his own hands "Why did you had to kill the student?" Minhyuk yelled but not to strong and the man keep strolling in pain as his eyes closed pain.

Minhyuk keep grabbing the heart of the man hard and made him look in his eyes "I told you clear this morning that you shouldn't do nothing useless" Minhyuk said and took his hand out of the man chest and sighed while the man fell on the ground in relief but pain too.

"Master told me to kill anyone if they saw me in the way to the school" The man said trying to get his breath and touching his chest where a while ago a simple twist would kill him.

"I told him that I would do things on my own" Minhyuk walked around the room and then stopped when he felt that someone was coming closer to his room, he tuned to the man and hold his chin making he look at him "Give this message to my father, tell him that I will bring her to him so he better not do things on his own" The nooded as he looked in Minhyuk eyes sacred that he would break his neck or take his heart away.

"Yes, sir" The man said and Minhyuk glanced at the door and let go of the man "Now go, someone is coming this way" he said and in a second the man vanish and in the moment the door of his room open, Minhyuk turn to the bow in his door and hid his right bloody hand behind his back.

"Do you need something?" Minhyuk said smiling at the boy "Ah it's just for our work, from History I finish my part" he said and handed a few papers to Minhyuk and glanced at his hand "Is there something wrong with your hand?" the boy asked but Minhyuk shook his head.

"No, nothing wrong" He said giving him a smile and the bow walked out of his room closing the door.

Minhyuk looked at his hand filled with blood and sighed "I made a mess" he said and walked inside the bathroom.

 

You slowly open your eyes and looked around the room, you remember that the night before you were going to found about your father but Tao came in your room and took Luhan from you.

While he was away your eyes became heavy and you soon fell asleep and now there you were laying in his bed staring at his ceiling, you turn to your right and then notice that luhan face was almost touching you, by your surprised you stopped with your winded eyes and stared at him sleeping next to you.

'What is he doing?' you tough as you keep staring at his handsome face, for a few seconds you keep looking at his face, it made you feel comfortable and at the same time safe to be around him.

What was he doing to you was what you thought!

As you keep staring at him you sat and then took a deep breath waiting for him to woke up and to explain everything.

After a few minutes you saw Luhan Luhan moving and growing as his eyes open and they looked direct at you "What are you doing up so early?" He asked with his sleepy voice as sat up too rubbing his eyes.

"What time is it?" he asked and you glanced over at his watch "7:05" you said as he yawned "Why did you wake up so early?" For you to explain everything to me!" you said and he stooped rubbing his eyes and looked at your for a few seconds before he looked away.

"Yesterday you didn't told me what i wanted to know, so now tell me" you said and a sigh escape from his lips "You're really something but okay, I will tell you" He said and took a deep breath before he looked at you.

"You're right! the diary is from your father and the other one from your mother"

[Play this Music] ►

" The first time I meet your father it was a long time ago and I was still a human" he said as you keep looking at him "That time I think i had about 10? maybe! A vampire killed all my family, he broke their heads and when he was coming to me he drank my blood until something took him away from me"

"A huge man with black hair throw the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter