Chapter 37 : Blood

Bloody Moon [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦♦♦ Bloody Moon ♦♦♦

All of you reached home and you turned to them "I'm going to my room" You said and walked upstairs while they watched you doing that, but in that moment Luhan that was watching you felt something holding his harm, as he turn away Xiumin was looking at him with a serious expression.

"We have to talk" He said and a sigh escape from Luhan's lips, he already knew what he wanted to talk and he really didn't wanted to tell the truth right now "Xiumin, i already told..." But before Luhan could finish Xiumin dragged him into a room, while the others were doing their own things.

You open the door of your bathroom and open the warm water, you took of your clothes while the water filled the bathtub with warm water, and as you took of your clothes you went inside the tub and laid there felling good.

The water cleaning your skin and you feeling the warm was really comfortable and calm at the same time "Wow, This feels good" You said as you dive into the water and came up right away "It seems that they are good kids" You said while you remember the beach and the way they played with you when suddenly someone came inside your mind.

"He really is something" Luhan's face came into your mind as you remember what he did to you, you were really gratefully for what he did, if it was to get your mood up he did it, for sure he did it.

After a few minutes you stood up and got off of the bathtub and warped a white towel around your body and open the door and walked inside your room.

You took the clothes and laid them on your bed while you dried your hair in front of the mirror "I have to do something to him" You said but suddenly you heard something outside and looked at the window in your room but there was nothing "Strange" You said and turn again to the mirror but in that moment it was like your heart would come out and your breath didn't came.

The mirror was filed with Blood and saying Monster "Ahhhh" You screamed ad you trun around seeing your whole room with blood the ceiling was filled with it and the blood was falling to your face, your bed sheets weren't white anymore they were red and it scared you the most.

"Please..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter