Chapter 1

Bloody Moon [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day was heavy and there was no sun in the sky, it was dark and the rain falling on your face made you feel more miserable, the rain and your tears dropped together together, falling together, your black clothes were a mess but you didn’t care.

Two men’s digging two graves in front of you made you feel sadder, you knew that those two person's that were inside them, they would never come out and say good morning to you and kiss your cheeks like every day.

The tears continued to fall, over and over again, when suddenly you felt a hand in your shoulder, you looked up and your brother was next to you, crying too, he took his hand and you hold it, you hold her so tight, as if he was going too.

The two men stopped digging and then a few of them hold the two graves and put them inside, they step back and you step forward, you tried to clean the tears and looked at the graves.

The white and the red rose in your hand, you put one on each grave, you took a deep breath and looked again at the two graves “I will miss you…Mom and dad” You said while your brother walked close to you.

You couldn’t take it anymore, you hugged him and he hugged you back “ Be strong Hana, I’m here with you” His words made some tears stop but you still fell empty inside, it was like if something had been taken from your body.

“I will miss them” You said and you felt your bother tear in your face, at first you weren’t sure if it was the rain but you lift your head and you saw him crying like a little

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter