Who's The Stalker Now?

Stuck With You

 

 

 

                “Do you have a date here?” Dong-hae asked as we entered the pretty café. It’s a purple café with a few tables on the side. There’s a lady on the register who greeted us fairly and there’s just another staff who cleans the table on the far end.

 

                “Uh, no.” I lied as I scanned the place for any sign of Yoona. “I just thought this place is good.”

 

                Dong-hae shrugged by my side as he scanned the place with me. I can’t see them. I can’t se any sign of Kyu-hyun there. I felt Dong-hae pull me with him on a table. I was about to take my seat when he pulled the seat for me but then he pulled me up again.

 

                “Look.” He ordered, pointing to a new customer who entered the shop. He wears a face mask that covers half of his face and inspects the place carefully. My eyes widened as I realize who the person is. I glanced at Dong-hae and saw his eyes glittering with excitement.

 

                “Kyu-hyun?” I asked him lowly that only he could hear. He nodded in return then he pulled me with him again to tail the newly found guy.

 

                Kyu-hyun sat on the table at the corner of the café; far from any people inside. We sat two tables from him; behind a couple who’s having their coffee break. We used the couple to hide from Kyu-hyun as we peek from time to time. A whole fifteen minute passed and the latte’s Dong-hae ordered for us is halfway done. Kyu-hyun still waits patiently at the corner with his own black coffee. I wonder what Yoona unnie is doing that she’s this late.

 

                “Who do you think he’s waiting for? Does he have a girlfriend?” Dong-hae asked as we took a break from peeking at Kyu-hyun. “Looks like a pretty important one, huh?”

 

                “I don’t know.” I sipped my own coffee and peeked at Kyu-hyun again. I noticed his cheeks puffing out and I tried not to laugh at it. He’s bored and that’s obvious, so why is he still waiting there?

 

                My phone vibrated in my pocket and I quickly put it out. It’s a message from Yoona.

 

                “Our practice suddenly got extended and I have to stay here until late at night. Kyu-hyun oppa is at home now, right? He must’ve been upset. Please give him my apologies.”

 

                I shook my head. How can she do this? Kyu-hyun would really be upset with what she’s done. She should’ve made sure that she’s free before setting up a date with another busy person. Should I tell Kyu-hyun now? Should I tell him that Yoona’s busy and she can’t come? Why do I have to do this anyway? She must tell it to him, not to me. Why does she like involving me in their couple matters?

 

                “Yuna, are you alright?” Dong-hae asked as he shook me lightly.

 

                “Ne. I’m just thinking.” I glanced at my phone before taking a peek at Kyu-hyun. I almost dropped my phone when I saw him looking straight at me. I grabbed the nearest thing from my hand; which is my cup of latte, and used it to hide my face.

 

                “What? What?” the oblivious Dong-hae panicked beside me as he imitated my action.

 

                “Let’s get out of here.” I invited. I gathered my stuffs up while my other hand still holds the latte up to cover my face. Dong-hae helped me get up and we started to creep our way out.

 

                “Hyung? Yuna?” Kyu-hyun’s voice echoed in my ear as his arms went around my shoulder. I turned my head towards Dong-hae but Kyu-hyun’s half covered face came into view. Chills crawled all over me as I took a step back. Unfortunately, Kyu-hyun’s hold on my shoulder is strong enough to hold me in my place. He pulled us out of the café with his eyes on slits.

 

                When we reached an almost vacant park, he pushed us towards a bench. I shyly sat on it with my head down. I’m burning up from all of the shame when Kyu-hyun found us there, spying at him. I heard Dong-hae’s laughter beside me. I wanted to ask him what’s wrong with him but when I lift my head up, I had a glimpse of Kyu-hyun’s amused face.

 

                “You’re spying, right? You’re following me around?” he bluntly asked, still standing in front of us with his arms crossed.

 

                “No. We’re having our coffee break.” Dong-hae replied confidently. “Yuna said the place is a good one.”

 

                I wanted to run away that instant but I know well enough that Kyu-hyun is faster than me and that he can catch me without so much effort.

 

                “Really?” Kyu-hyun stood right in front of me as if he’s ready to scold me big time. I closed my eyes and waited for him to start. “Yuna, is it really good there?”

 

                I nodded my head stiffly. I focused my eyes on the ground beneath my feet to steady my breathing and to take the dizziness away. This whole scenario is giving me a headache.

 

                “I doubt you even know that café when it’s an half an hour away from your workplace and an hour away from the dorm.” He teased. “You barely even know Seoul Korea.”

 

                “Some… someone told m… me about i… it.” I managed to vocalize.

 

                “Who could that be?” Kyu-hyun’s mocking voice is getting onto me that I wanted to literally shut him up because of it.

 

                I didn’t notice the exchange that went with him and Dong-hae for the few silent minutes. The next thing I know is that Dong-hae oppa is asking for my phone. I gave it to him without second thoughts and sulked in my own again.

 

                “Oh, it’s from Yoona.” Dong-hae and Kyu-hyun announced at the same time. My eyes popped open.

 

                “So, you’re supposed to have a date with Yoona, huh?” Dong-hae heartily said as I stared at them in horror. Kyu-hyun just found me out. What should I do?

 

                “And someone is deliberately following me.” Kyu-hyun answered back. Now, the both of them stood right in front of me with huge grins on their face.

 

               


 

 

it's been long since i had a double update.. but anyway,hope you like it!! ^___^

 

 

how's it?

 

♦rhei07♦