Out Late

Stuck With You

 

 

 

~Yuna’s P.O.V. ~

 

Dear Wiggles,

 

            It’s been a week now since I lived here in the SuJu dorm, and I’m still counting.

 

            Nothing much happened for the past few days, except for the fact that Kyu-hyun is now my best friend and Ki-bum is my... well, you got the point, right?

 

            The princess-like days ended too quickly. Now, the other members treat me normally. I mean, no more special attention given. The only one’s who remained to be there to entertain me are Dong-hae, Ryeo-wook, Kyu-hyun and Ki-bum.

 

            It’s fine, no hard feelings. I totally understand them. They’re idols and I’m just a puppy lost in the road. Who am I to waste their time?

 

            Stop being dramatic.

 

            I’ve been working at an ice cream parlour. (Yes, the place where Kyu-hyun bought some sweets with me.) It’s boring, staying at the house, totally not doing anything.

 

            I only work for five hours, and the salary is just enough. Enough to buy some souvenirs for my mom.

 

            How did I manage to get a job that fast? Well, you never know how much influence Kyu-hyun has on the manager of the store. He said it was no big deal, but I really appreciated it.

 

            Why am I talking about Kyu-hyun too much? Well, he’s the one who is commonly there for me, starting that day when he found out that I like him. He seems more friendly and more attentive. He’s like my own talking diary, which serves as my confidant anytime.

 

            Ki-bum oppa is so busy, he doesn’t have enough time to entertain me. But I can still see him try his best to fit me  in his schedule (and I really appreciate it.)

 

            Tonight, I’m still alone here at the dorm. Ki-bum called and told me that they still have stuffs to do so I better sleep first. But I’m not yet tired. So I’ll wait for them.

 

            Anyway, I can speak Hangul now. Well, not fluently, but at least I can converse using it now.

 

            I need to study again. (Study Hangul, of course.)

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

            I rolled on the bed after I turned off the laptop. I glanced at the clock. 8:00pm. It’s still early. I wonder when they will be arriving.

 

            I grabbed Cheon-sa at the bedside table, ruffled his hair and made him do some exhibitions for my entertainment. I flipped and tossed him in my hands, until a bone cracked on my finger. I laughed at my behavior.

 

            “HYUNG!” a voice shouted from the first floor. It made me drop Cheon-sa at the ground and jump at the sudden noise.

 

            The voice isn’t familiar. And I can’t hear the other members talking. Who would come here at this time alone while calling out ‘hyung’? And he has the keys!

 

            Heck!

 

            I ran again, (I’ve been doing a lot of running in this house) to see who that mysterious person is.

 

            I was halfway down the stairs, chasing my breath, holding my chest and screaming “WAIT!” to whoever that person may be, when I bumped into someone. Am I blind or what?

 

            “Ouch!” we both yelled. I rubbed the tip of my head while the other person held his chin.

 

            “Who are you?” he asked. I shook my head. I can’t be dizzy at this moment.

 

            “Who are you?” I returned his question.

 

            “I’m Henry.” He replied. I shook my head again to put the dizziness away. I raised my head, only to see a pair of cute chubby cheeks!

 

            I backed off to see the whole face of the guy in front of me.

 

            He has the chubbiest cheeks I’ve ever seen! I mean, at a guy. Most guys have these slim, cheeks, right? His eyes are round and bright. He looks so young, too. His waxed hair spikes give you a clear view of his face, too. His skin is creamy in the dim light that surrounds us. He’s like my dongsaeng.

 

            “Who are you?” he repeated his question a while ago.

 

            “Yuna.” I simply replied as I bowed down.

 

            “Are you the dorm keeper?” his sweet voice echoed in my ear.

 

            Wait. Did he just say dorm keeper?

 

            “No. I’m—”

 

            “Or are you a fan who is purposely waiting here to victimize my hyungs?” his tone is worried, I can’t help but laugh. “I need to go, call the police.” He put out his phone and started dialing.

 

            “I’m not a fan!” I shouted as I snatched the phone from his sweaty hands.

 

            “You can speak English?” he asked, confused.

 

            “Yeah. I’m not Korean in the first place.”

 

            He stared at me. I mean, he creepily stared at me. It made me shudder.

 

 

 

            The next thing I know, we’re at the ice cream parlour where I’m working, eating a bunch of chocolate flavored ice cream.

 

            “So, how long have you been with them?” Henry asked.

 

            “A week, I guess. I lost track of the days.” I replied while munching at my part.

 

            “And you got in there because they pushed you in the bus?”

 

            “Yeah. That, and because I was robbed.”

 

            He shook his head. “Oh, that’s sad.”

 

            I nodded, though quarrels inside me start to form. It isn’t as bad as he think. “It’s sad at first, but the SuJu members are really good.”

 

            He gave me the same stare that he gave me earlier. His eyes were almost out of it’s sockets as he tries to open them too wide. I choked on my ice cream. “Stop that.” I coughed. “You’re scaring me.”

 

            “Sorry.” He murmured. I laughed at his expression. He dug in his ice cream too, while I stared at him.

 

            Henry Lau. Born: October 11, 1989. From Toronto, Canada. Member of the subgroup, Super Junior M (M stands for Mandarin).

 

            He’s younger than Kyu-hyun, but his actions are more matured than him. “So, why aren’t you with the other members?” I asked, watching him munch his dessert.

 

            “They said I could go home first, so I did. Unfortunately, no one told me that you’re there.”

 

            “Oh...” the phone Kyu-hyun handed me vibrated in my pocket. I quickly put my spoon down, and grabbed the vibrating thing.

 

            “Yeobosaeyo?” I whispered while throwing a be-quiet look at Henry.

 

            “Yuna. We’re home. Where are you?” a familiar voice panted. I felt my heart skip a beat, recognizing that voice.

 

            “Ki-bum oppa, I’m at the ice cream parlour now.”

 

            “Your shift isn’t done yet?”

 

            “It’s over. I’m just here eating.” Henry giggled at my side. I snapped him out of it, but that only made the spoon fall down from his hands, to the table, to his clothes. I laughed.

 

            “Aish, now I’m messy.” Henry yelled. I grabbed some tissue on my free hand and wiped the mess on his clothes. “You’re just spreading it!” he shouted as he stood up.

 

            “Yuna, are you still there?” I heard Ki-bum ask from the other line.

 

            “Yeah, Henry just got messy.” I giggled. I watched Henry go to the restroom to save his clothes.

 

            “You’re with Henry?”

 

            “Yes.”

 

            There was silence on the other line, then I heard someone murmur “That kid!”. Lee-teuk oppa? “I’ll go there to get you two home. Don’t go out.” Ki-bum ordered.

 

            “Okay.” And then he hung up.

 

            I slid the phone in my pocket again and waited for Henry to come back.

 

 

 

            “It’s all messed up.” He concluded as he sat by me. The stain didn’t fade away, instead, it just made a map in the middle of his shirt.

 

            I conveyed the message of Ki-bum to him. He nodded and we sat in silence for a while.

 

            “Teukie hyung is probably so worried now.” He whispered after some time.

 

            “Yeah, he’s the caring type of guy. He can pass as a mother.” We giggled. “Thanks Henry.”

 

            “Why? I haven’t done anything.” He shrugged off his shoulder.

 

            “Well, I’ve been trying my best to learn how to speak Korean fluently, that I almost forgot how to speak English—” I smiled at him. “So talking with you really refreshed me a lot.”

 

            “Well, it’s nothing. I actually find it nice to talk to someone who can fully understand me.”

 

           He blushed?

 

            “Oh, so the other members don’t understand you that much?”

 

            “No, it’s just that I’m still having a hard time conversing with them in Korean.”

 

            I laughed. He’s too cute!

 

 

 

            It didn’t take that long before Ki-bum and Lee-teuk arrived. We went home straightly after that. With Ki-bum oppa lecturing me on the way, and Henry suffers from hearing loss because of Teukie’s wails.

 

 

 

            “Yuna!” Dong-hae and Kyu-hyun yelled together. They both gave me hug and a peck on the cheek. I laughed at them.

 

            “Are you alright?” Dong-hae asked.

 

            “Neh, oppa.” I giggled. Dong-hae is just so nice, I don’t know why. Well, I’m enjoying his presence, so I just shut my mouth whenever he’s nice to me.

 

            “Don’t ever go out at night again. Arasso?” he poked my nose. I beamed at him and clung my arm on his.

 

            “Okay.”

 

 

            “Yuna, you need to sleep, now.” Ki-bum said as he pulled me off Dong-hae’s arm.

 

            I followed the quiet Ki-bum up stairs. He didn’t talk at all! Is he that mad? I just went out with Henry, so what’s wrong with that?

 

            We entered the room ion silence. And then, I sat on the bed, facing him.

 

            “Mianhae, oppa.” I whispered.

 

            No reply.

 

            “I know I shouldn’t go out at night, but Henry is hungry and your fridge is out of supplies.” I explained.

 

            Still, no reply.

 

            “I’m sorry!—” I boasted, tears running down my cheek. I hate this. I hate this feeling of him being mad at me. My heart throbbed heavily in my chest. My voice started to squeak as I tried to say sorry again. I wiped my tears and covered my mouth, forcing myself to stop crying. Everything else is drowned to my unbreakable sobs. I can’t see anything. I can’t hear anything.

 

            Warm hands tapped me. I shook my head and ran out to the rooftop.

 

            I breathed in and out to calm myself.

 

            I don’t want him to be mad at me. And what’s with him? Being that mad because I’m out late at night?

 

            I hate these moments.

 

            I hate this feeling of being hated by the one I like.

 

            I hate myself because I’m stupid, making them mad at me.

 

            I hate me.

 

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

i just read a review for this fic.. the reviewer pointed out my mistakes .. he's actualy right, in a way, he found those things that maybe none of you knew.. 

 

so from now on, i'll do my best to improve my style in writing this fic.. sorry guys if i've been disappointing you.. i swear i'd change for the better.. (hope so) HWAITING !

 

 

anyway, i'm just the one who makes the pictures per chapter.. so i'm sorry if it's not good.. i know i at editing pictures, but i'm trying my best.. thanks!

 

 

SARANGHAE

 

and

 

KAMSAHAMNIDA

 

 

 

ijjimaseyo

 

a.k.a

 

>rhei<

 

 

*out*