After Shock

Stuck With You

 

 

 


                My eyes widen in shock as I stared at her. She’s staring back too but not one of us dared to move.

 

                We kissed?

 

We kissed?

 

                WE KISSED!

 

                Her lips is on mine and my lips is on hers. I don’t know if I should be happy or not. I don’t even know if I should move away or if I should deepen it. It’s not my first kiss but still, doubts and questions clouded my brain.

 

                I don’t know how long we stayed like that. I don’t even know why she isn’t moving. Her eyes are still on me, staring or maybe wondering what the hell happened. And me? I don’t have any intention of moving either. As I’ve said earlier, this is not a thing I HOPED for, but WISHED for.

 

                “Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry...”

 

                Oh, my phone. They must’ve been wondering where we are.

 

                I broke off, pushing her aside gently so that she’ll lie flatly on the floor. I sat up and pulled my phone out of my pocket.

 

From: Teukie Umma

 

                We just arrived here. I sent Ki-bum back to get you and Yuna. See you here.

 

                I sat up and started texting too.

 

To: Teukie Umma

 

                Okay. See you there.

 

                I inhaled deeply and faced Yuna. She’s still lying flat on the floor, her eyes at the ceiling.

 

                “Yuna, we, err—” gawd, I still feel hot and it makes me uneasy. Yuna suddenly snapped and looked at me. I avoided her eyes by looking down at the floor, scared to see her rage for what just happened. “We need to go.” I finished.

 

                She sat up too and shook her head. “Wait a minute.” She whispered before she went to the bathroom to do whatever she needs to, leaving me quite scared and confused.

 

                Her lips feel soft and extraordinary, unlike those lips that I kissed before. It’s like it’s never been kissed before. O__O What if I just stole her first kiss? Will she be mad?

 

                I held my lips and closed my eyes, thinking about what had just happened.

 

 

~Yuna’s P.O.V. ~

 

                I ran to the bathroom as soon as I got off from the top of Kyu-hyun.

 

                We kissed?! And, hell, that is my FIRST kiss!

 

                I quickly washed my face with cold water, making my shirt wet and saggy. I stared at the person in the mirror, looking for some explanation for what had just happened.

 

                “It was an accident.” I chanted on my mind. “I didn’t mean to. He didn’t mean to. It’s nothing.” I repeated.

 

                “Where’s Yuna?” a familiar voice asked as I hear the door open and close.

 

                “At the bathroom.” Kyu-hyun replied.

 

                I inhaled deeply and gathered myself up. I took a last glance at the mirror and forced a smile. It’s nothing. It’s nothing serious.

 

                I went out of the bathroom and greeted Ki-bum. “Annyeong, Oppa. Are we going?” I glanced at Kyu-hyun and found him still blushing pink.

 

                “Yes. They’re waiting for us.” He replied and stared down on my clothes. “What happened to you?”

 

                I shrugged and said “Let’s go, then.” I smiled again at Ki-bum and then I nudged Kyu-hyun. “Kaja!”

 

                Okay, it’s a weird feeling, being with Kyu-hyun and not talking to him. Well, I’m talking to him but he isn’t responding. We got on the car in that behavior. The usually noisy and funny Kyu-hyun now sulks into his own quiet world.

 

                “What happened to him?” Ki-bum asked me when he noticed the weird silence between me and Kyu-hyun.

 

                “I don’t know.” I know I’m lying, because I definitely know what his problem is. We kissed and I think he’s feeling guilty or something but he shouldn’t be. I mean, he must look at it as an accident, right? No other meaning. Just an accident. That’s why I can take it coolly, although I really want to cry and wail out loud now, I can’t because that would only mean I gave other meaning to it; which is wrong. But why is he behaving like there’s some special meaning about that accident kiss? I don’t know.

 

                But think about it, his lips is soft and, even though it isn’t actually a kiss, I felt some thrill in it. I didn’t know at first why I didn’t move a bit when I fell down or when I felt my lips on his but I guess now I know. I enjoyed the feeling of his lips on mine. I liked the feeling of his ragged breathe on my face. His tiny serious eyes looking deeply at me. His body close to mine.

 

                I felt blood rush into my face as I remembered the feeling of his lips on mine as I absently put my finger on my lips to trace the place where Kyu-hyun’s lips were placed just now. Wishing, somehow, that I could repeat what had just happened, or lengthen it, in the very least.

 

                “I think you do know.” Ki-bum said, pulling my hand away from my lips.

 

                I stared at him in response.

 

                Ki-bum is the one I like, right? I like him, not Kyu-hyun. So why am I having these thoughts about Kyu-hyun? Ki-bum’s eyes are rounder than the eyes of Kyu-hyun. Kyu-hyun’s smile is brighter that Ki-bum’s. Kyu-hyun laughs carelessly while Ki-bum rarely laughs his heart out. Kyu-hyun is always there for me, while Ki-bum rarely have time for me. Ki-bum makes me feel uncomfortable while, with Kyu-hyun, I could care less about my actions.

 

                Wait, why am I comparing the two of them? And, most importantly, why does it seem that Kyu-hyun is winning?

 

                “Yuna?” Ki-bum called. “Are you listening?”

 

                “Yes.” What is he saying?

 

                “What did I just say?” he asked skeptically.

 

                “Sorry, I wasn’t listening.” I bowed my head. Now I’m ruining my healthy relationship with Ki-bum.

 

                “I was saying that it is Eun-hyuk’s birthday today.”

 

                “It is? So the party’s for him?”

 

                “Yes. And he’s with Dong-hae now.”

 

                “Dong-hae oppa?”

 

                “Yeah, well, the party is a surprise so he needs to entertain Eun-hyuk for now while we prepare everything.”

 

                “Where are we going then?”

 

                “At Shinee’s dorm.”

 

                “Shinee? You mean Tae-min’s?” I’m about to see Tae-min! That cute adorable guy!

 

                “Yeah. With his own group.”

 

                “So it’s only Super Junior and Shinee?”

 

                “No. SNSD will join us too.”

 

                “S—” what?

 

                “SNSD. A girl group under SME. This is supposed to be a private, exclusive party for us but Onew and Jessica said they want to help and join, so the party event got bigger.”

 

                “Ohh.” I really don’t know who they are, but anyway, I hope this’ll be fun. “So the others are on Shinee’s place now?”

 

                “Yeah, they just asked me to go back there since you two are so slow.”

 

                “Sorry.” I bowed again.

 

                “You’ve been saying sorry over and over again.” Ki-bum snorted. “So, mind telling me about what happened to Kyu-hyun?”

 

                I shrugged. “I don’t exactly know—”

 

                “Hyung, we’re here.” Kyu-hyun suddenly said, his voice sounds irritated but when I caught his eyes, he still looks confused.

 

                “Okay.” Ki-bum replied to him as he pushed open the door.

 

                “So why are we speaking in English?”  I asked Ki-bum as we got out of the car.

 

                “Just for the fun of it. Kyu-hyun looks irritated too, I guess this will provoke him to say what’s on his mind.” He beamed at me.

 

                I laughed. Will this really provoke him to speak up?

 

                “Noona!” a guy screamed. I turned my head to the source of the voice and frowned.

 

                “Tae-min?” I asked looking intently at him.

 

                “Yes!” he smiled wider, taking both of my hands into his and jumping around like a manic baby. “I thought it’d be impossible to see you again since you don’t go at SME anymore.”

 

                I giggled. “You’re blonde!” I boasted, stating the reason for my doubt if it’s really him or not loudly, as if justifying the fact that it’s really him.

 

                “Yeah, well, I still look good, right?”

 

                “Of course!” I nodded.

 

                “Let’s go inside! Everyone is busy doing stuffs and Onew hyung is also waiting for you.” he invited, pulling me along with him.

 

                “Me? Why?”

 

                “I told him a little about you. He actually laughed out loud when I told him I mistook you as a fan.” He pouted. “So, he said, he wanted to apologize to you for my lack of respect.”

 

                “There’s no need for that.”

 

                “I already told him that.” He smiled at me and then he opened the door and a huge place stood right in front of me.

 

                The furniture’s were pushed aside, as if to give way to some royalty or something. Balloons are hanging on the walls and a huge table is at the middle of the place.

 

                Ki-bum is right. Shinee’s place is a lot wider that theirs. The balloons and the table in the middle made me remember of the welcome party they threw for me. Everything is almost the same, except for the fact that the table can actually hold at least thirty people in it.

 

                “Annyeong!” a girl greeted me as my mouth went “O” at the sight of her.

 

                I was wrong when I said that Cha-eun looks like some super star or super model, because if she is a super model, then I might have been staring at a goddess in front of me.

 

                “A-annyeong.” I replied, still unable to control the amazement in my voice.

 

                If girls here in Korea are all like this girl in front of me, then I guess every guy would like to stay here in this place and marry every one of them.

 

 


okay.. just in case you haven't read my blog..

 

I'M SORRY!

 

i'm on hiatus and i just thought i'd give this one an update before disappearing temporarily here at AFF.. so i guess.. you guys just need to hang in there..

 

i hope i won't get any unsubscribers though..

 

SORRY

 

 

♦rhei07♦