No Way

Stuck With You

 

 

 

                “She said she likes me too.” he continued, torturing me again with his words. But I know he’s just stating the fact; the truth that kills me more.

 

                “Uh, yeah. She likes you.” I agreed after regaining the calm I had before he started saying these things.

 

                “You knew?” he asked as if shocked that I know something as confidential as that.

 

                “I just guessed. It’s not very hard to interpret a girls’ behavior, you know.” I made up, not wanting to confirm him about anything. If I’d tell him I found her out, then the game is over, right?

 

                “Oh, I thought she told you.” He snorted. I shifted on my seat, feeling uncomfortable with the excuse I just made up, but Ki-bum doesn’t seem to notice as he continued to talk. “I actually envy you, Kyu-hyun.”

 

                “Me? Why?” I closed my eyes again, suppressing the shaking of my hands inside my pocket.

 

                “Because she’s comfortable with you.” He said those words as if he’s jealous of it. I can’t help but smile.

 

                She’s more comfortable with me than with you. That’s why I could still put up a fight?

 

                “Well, I’m not hard to be with.” I giggled. He slapped me on my head and laughed with me.

 

                “I wish we’d have some childish fights like what you two are having.” He whispered sincerely. I don’t know if that’s not meant to be heard, but I heard it anyway. “I wish she’d bully me like what she’s doing to you.”

 

                With this, I smiled a bit. I don’t know if I’m being way too comfortable, but I know that Yuna could never be like that to him, no matter what. Because Ki-bum isn’t as carefree as I am. We’re too different from each other, but Yuna and I are not.

 

                He sighed and stood up. He ruffled my hair as if I’m his favorite dongsaeng and head into the dorm. I smiled one last time then it faded away.

 

                He likes Yuna. There’s no competition. They like each other. I don’t even have a chance. But I’m still the Almighty Cho Kyu-hyun, so there’s no way I was going to give up just like that.

 

 

~ Yuna’s P.O.V ~

 

                I stared at the ceiling for another full minute before sighing out loud. “Wild bear? I’m like a wild bear?” I shook my head again. I wonder why he called me a wild bear. I can’t find the reason behind it and it disturbs me. I stood up and head toward the bathroom. I stared at my reflection and nodded to myself.

 

                “I don’t look like a wild bear.” I convinced myself again. I don’t even understand why his words affect me that much. It’s confusing.

 

                I turned and looked at the girl in the mirror with her eyes, as wide as I wanted it to be, staring right through me. This is me, Yuna. The me who got lost at Korea and stays at the Super Junior dorm. The me who works at an ice cream parlor part-time and stays at the house mostly. I’m not pretty but they say I’m cute when I’m crying. I’m small and quite chubby. I have this Asian brown complexion and long, straight, black hair. My eyes aren’t big, but I can open them wide enough to make it look bigger. I don’t know how to apply proper make-up on myself so I gave up on improving my face. I don’t have acne on my face but whiteheads are popping up sometimes. My skin isn’t that fair too, but it’s smooth enough. My body is curvy but not y in any angle. Still, I can say that I’m passable as a girl.

 

                And this girl would ruin the Kim Ki-bum of Super Junior?

 

                No way.

 

                I messed my already messed up hair and retired to bed. I can’t be thinking of these things. I can’t be thinking of these complicated matters. Perhaps, tomorrow but not now.

 

                Tomorrow.

 

 

 

                “Yuuuuuuuunaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!”

 

                “Deh?” I replied, rubbing my eyes. The voice echoed in my head and it makes me feel dizzy. “What is it?”

 

                “Nothing!” the voice shouted again as I opened my eyes.

 

                A smiling, bright-faced, amusing and annoying face of Kyu-hyun greeted me and I can’t help myself for smacking his head down on the bed. His right hand wiggled on the air while his left grasped my hand which holds his head down. I laughed and let go.

 

                “Do you really want to kill me?” he gasped for air while I’m still enjoying the funny sight in front of me.

 

                “You didn’t die, right?” I shrugged my shoulder and started to laugh again. “So, why did you wake me up so early?”

 

                He sat on the bed and gave out his freaking awesome smile. “Cook breakfast.”

 

                My smile turned to grimace as I heard his words. So he woke me up just because he wanted me to cook his breakfast? He’s really a mean dragon!

 

                “Shiro!” I screeched. Pushing him off the bed.

 

                “Ki-bum is also waiting for your amazing cooking talent.” He smirked.

 

                Ki-bum is what? Waiting for me? For my cooking talent? Really? That’s… nice. I can imagine Ki-bum eating the food I cooked. Then he’ll tell me it’s good. I could be jumping in joy now. I could be flying.

 

                “So, you’re cooking?” he tried again and I shifted my eyes on him.

 

                “Fine.” I replied happily as I hopped my way out of the room.

 

 

                The kitchen is deserted and it’s creepy. Usually, Ryeo-wook would be here cooking in the morning but now, he’s not. Anyway, I should get going and start cooking for Ki-bum oppa.

 

                “What should I cook?” I asked myself as I scan the refrigerator.

 

                “Fried rice would be good. Since that’s the only thing you can cook decently.” Kyu-hyun snorted behind me, but I have no time to fight back to him, I guess I should follow him for once since I know he had a point there. Fried rice is the only food I could cook decently.

 

                I eyed him but I nodded at the same time. “But I’ll only cook for Ki-bum oppa.” I assured him.

 

                “Fine.” He smiled again and he settled himself on the chair opposite from where I was standing.

 

                I gathered up the necessary ingredients and started on my task. It isn’t that hard, actually, but my knowledge about it isn’t that complete so I guess I still should be careful. The audience isn’t also helpful, but it’s just Kyu-hyun so no pressure.

 

                I was done even before I knew it and I clapped in satisfaction. Though it’s not my first time cooking, it’s the first time someone asked me to cook for him; it feels great.

 

                I turned and set the food I cooked on the table. Then, I cleaned up the mess I made while cooking. The other members aren’t here yet and it’s still creepy, but Kyu-hyun is there to sue the creepiness away. He guarded me the whole time but I tried to focus on my cooking. His presence doesn’t disturb me much.

 

                “This is passable.” He said in between chews.

 

                I turned to smile at him when his words hit me; This is passable. “What the hell are you doing?” I yelled as I stared in horror.

 

                “Uh, eating?” he said as he swallowed another spoonful.

 

                “Yah!”  I screeched as I reached out to the table toward the plate of the fried rice I cooked for Ki-bum.

 

                Kyu-hyun suddenly stood up carrying the plate with both of his hands and ran upstairs. I followed him but a silhouette appeared just before Kyu-hyun disappeared on the next flight of stairs.

 

                I was about to scream when the shadow spoke. “Yuna, what are you doing?”

 

                “Ki-bum oppa?” I asked, forcing myself to calm down after being mad and scared at the same time.

 

                “Yes.” The shadow nodded as he stepped into the light. “Why are you yelling?” he asked again.

 

                “Uhmm…” what should I do? What should I do? “Nothing.” I smiled shyly.

 

                “Can we talk later?” he invited, closing the distance between us.

 

                “Later? About what?”

 

                “About us.” He smiled his dazzling smile and, for a moment, my heart stopped beating.

 

                Us? US? US?

 

 



 

 

gawd!!! my lazy personality is crawling backt to me!!! wwhat should i do?? anyway, my brain is wrestling over what should and shouldn't happen... so i cut the chaapter short.. kekekeke sorry...

 

 

♦rhei_07♦

 

♥COMMENTSARELOVED♥