Again?

Stuck With You

 

 

 

                Ki-bum let out a frustrating groan. He bowed his head and massaged the back of his neck. He shook his head as he lifted it up again to face me. I bet he’s having a hard time processing everything, but I’m still feeling the rush in me that I can’t stop smiling.

 

                “You’re kidding, right?” he muttered.

 

                “I’m sorry, but I’m not.” I replied hardly. I turned my back to him as I grab a bottle of water from the fridge. I poured some into a cup and gulped it continuously. When I turned to face him again, he had his hands on his face. I giggled before turning again to leave. I really need to get back to China. When manager hyung called, he sounds like he’s ready to eat me if I don’t show up on the scheduled broadcast.

 

                “Where are you going?” he suddenly asked, pulling me back. “We need to talk.”

 

                I shook my head. “I told you earlier, I need to go. We still have a schedule today until the fourteenth. Can you hold onto your questions until then?” I pulled back then I went to the door to put on my shoes.

 

                “Kyu-hyun...” he called again and when I turned, I saw him tailing me.

 

                “When I get back, I promise, we’ll talk. Not now.” I pleaded before leaving the place. The next flight is half an hour ahead. I need to be fast.

 

                “Kyu-hyun?” a different voice called. My body automatically turned to face its source as my face lit up. “Where are you going?” she asked.

 

                “I need to go back to China.” I explained as I walk back towards the door of the dorm. Ki-bum is at Yuna’s back, holding onto her hand behind. Scared much?

 

                “I thought you’re back now.” Yuna sadly stated. I reached out for her face and held it between my hands, making her look at me straight. She didn’t object from my sudden action so I proceeded. I minimized the distance between us before kissing her on her forehead. She froze, but that didn’t stop me. I closed my eyes as I erased the horrified face of Ki-bum on the scene.

 

                “I’ll be back the day after tomorrow. Wait for me, okay?” I murmured to her as I let go. When she gave me a nod, I ran to the car and started the machine. I waved last to her before speeding off. Wait for me.

 

 

 

                “I’m here!” I announced as I entered the dressing room for artists. “I made it.” I smiled at them while grasping for some air.

 

                “You did not.” Han-geng replied nonchalantly. He’s having his make-up done, as well as Zhou-mi and Si-won.

 

                “Why are you back so fast?” Henry, who just changed his clothes, asked, reaching for my arm and shaking it.

 

                “What happened?” Dong-hae appeared behind him, still tying the neck-tie he’s supposed to have finished. I guess they ran here after hearing I’m back.

 

                “Kyu-hyun, you’re next.” Our manager suddenly announced. “Go and get changed.” He ordered. I bowed ninety degrees before following him.

 

                I stopped and faced Dong-hae who just asked me what happened. “I’ll tell you later, hyung.” I smiled before following our manager. I changed into a white, long sleeved and button up shirt, a blue stripped tie and a black double vested coat. The Noona nodded to me in approval before guiding me back to the room where the other members are getting their headsets and microphone checked.

 

                I sat down as the other Noona started on my make-up. Dong-hae sat beside me, having his make-up application too. He have his eyes closed as the Noona assisting him applied appropriate powder of some sort on him. I guess we’re the last ones.

 

                “So, did you get there in time?” he asked as the Noona left him.

 

                I wanted to talk, but the Noona restrained me so I just gave him a tiny nod.

 

                I waited for his next question but he remained silent until I’m done with our make-up. The Noona’s left us and just the members of SJ-M were left. I sighed as the soreness of my body took over.

 

                “You’re together now?” Dong-hae started again, drawing the attention of the other members to us.

 

                “Who’s together?” Ryeo-wook asked, forcing his place beside me.

 

                “What happened?” Si-won stood behind me with his arms crossed on his chest.

 

                “Why did you run away last night?” Han-geng smacked me on the head. “You’re really creating your own trouble, huh?”

 

                I reached out for my hair to tease my hair to place again. All of the other members are surrounding me while drilling holes through my face. I stared at my reflection to avoid their eyes.

 

                “Talk.” Henry ordered as he popped out from nowhere. I shook my head.

 

                “There’s an errand I need to fix.” I started, facing Han-geng first. I need to answer their questions if I still want to live. Anyway, they won’t need the specifics.

 

                “And?” Si-won raised his eyebrows.

 

                “I came in time to fix it.” I admitted, facing him now. “But there are still unfinished business I need to take care of once we’re back.”

 

                They all stared at me for a while before Dong-hae and Henry broke into laughter. I laughed with them, knowing that it’s only the three of us who understands one another. The other stared at us like we’re going out of our minds.

 

                “We don’t really understand you.” Ryeo-wook admitted as the laughter ceased.

 

                “Leave him.” Dong-hae told him and I nodded in approval. “You really won’t understand anything now. Besides, I really think he won’t tell us the whole story.”

 

                Ryeo-wook pouted at this. Han-geng and Si-won ignored me and went back to vocalizing. I glanced and winked at Dong-hae and Henry before putting my own headset.

 

                “You owe us an explanation.” Henry winked back at me.

 

I just smiled at him but it didn’t even last for a whole minute. Back at Korea, I wonder what’s happening between Ki-bum and Yuna. Aish, that girl. She didn’t even notice that I named the bear after our names. She’s so dense, I don’t even know how I could confess to her. Also, Ki-bum’s horrified face can’t be erased from my mind. It’s not that I’m scared, it just bugs me. It feels like I’m doing something entirely wrong here. I don’t intend to be the villain in someone else’s love story but I’m not giving up mine. Besides, I don’t plan on forcing myself to Yuna. If she tells me to go away, then I would. But as long as she needs me, then I’ll be right beside her, no matter what.

 

“Ready for the rehearsals.” The stage manager said through our headsets, breaking my thoughts. We all nodded before going out of the room. Dong-hae gave me a slight tap on the shoulder and I returned the gesture. I’m so lucky to have someone on my side too. I’m so thankful.

 

~ Yuna’s P.O.V. ~

 

                And there he goes again. Kyu-hyun left as fast as he came. I feel weird with the way he acted a few minutes ago. What’s with the kiss on the forehead anyway? I bet it’s one of his pranks again. But, no matter how I think about it, it still feel weird.

 

                I faced Ki-bum, who let go of my hand at the same time that Kyu-hyun said bye to us, and saw him going into the house again. I followed him cheerily.

 

                “Oppa, are you hungry?” I asked, pulling his hand and clasping it with my own.

 

                “I want to rest, Yuna.” He replied coldly. I frowned but, then again, he’s too tired maybe because of all the trouble we had earlier. He should really rest now.

 

                “Okay.” I faintly replied just before he went upstairs, to his room.

 

 

 

                Nothing’s okay now. Today, Kyu-hyun and the other members who went to China is scheduled to return. I need to talk to Kyu-hyun and ask him to apologize to Ki-bum. I think he’s offended with the kiss Kyu-hyun gave me. He won’t talk to me! He won’t speak! And, most of all, he’s totally avoiding me! What have I done wrong? It’s Kyu-hyun’s fault. It’s his prank so he should apologize. I’ll shave all of his hair if he didn’t ask for forgiveness from Ki-bum. I hate us being this way.

 

                “Yuna, you’re spacing out again.” I heard Sung-min murmur behind me. He pulled me with him again and we’re both having our nails done. He chose a transparent color for his nail and I chose a different shade of yellow from the first I chose when we went here last time. Anyway, it’s still yellow.

 

                “Sorry. I’m just thinking about some stuffs.” I admitted while looking at my already glittering toe nails.

 

                “What stuffs?” he asked again. I looked up at him and saw him on the cola flavoured lollipop we bought before going here.

 

                “Well, Ki-bum is ignoring me for two days already.” I started. I saw Sung-min stare at me for a while before nodding to me. “And I don’t exactly know what I did to make him mad like that.”

 

                “You don’t know?”

 

                “I have a suspicion, but it involves Kyu-hyun.” I looked down on my toe nails again. I can feel blood rush to my cheeks as I recall what Kyu-hyun did the other day.

 

                “Kyu-hyun? Isn’t he at China?” he frowned.

 

                “He went back here the day before yesterday but he quickly left too.” It looks like they didn’t know anything.

 

                “What did he do this time?” he curiously asked as he leaned nearer to me.

 

                “HekissedmeonmyforeheadwhileKi-bumstandsbehindme.” I shyly said.

 

                “What?” Sung-min asked again, looking at me madly.

 

                “I said...” I glanced at the girl painting our nails then back at Sung-min. I motioned him to come closer so I could whisper it to him. When he’s near enough, I covered his ear with my hand and whispered the words I said earlier.

 

                “He kissed...” I stopped Sung-min before he could spit out any embarrassing words. Well, it’s not really embarrassing, but the memory just makes me blush to the extent. What more effect would it create if it comes from another’s mouth?

 

                “Don’t, Oppa.” I pleaded, letting go of his mouth.

 

                “He did that?” he slowly asked as if what I said is unbelievable.

 

                I nodded. “It’s one of his pranks again.”

 

                “Kyu-hyun never go that far for his pranks.” He nodded to himself as he relaxed on his chair again. “And, trust me, I’ve seen him play a lot of pranks than you did.”

 

                I shrugged my shoulders because I don’t know what to think anymore. If that’s not a prank, then what does it mean?

 

                “I know!” Sung-min suddenly concluded as the girls left us with our newly painted finger nails. “Let’s go to our workplace.” He invited. Before I could even reject the offer, I found myself being pulled by him towards the lot, calling for a taxi.

 

 

                Sung-min asked the personnel in the building about Ki-bum’s location. They respectfully told us where and Sung-min half dragged and half pulled me with him. The personnel said Ki-bum’s at the other side of the building where the new artists train. Before taking the last flight, Sung-min stopped and faced me.

 

                “Honestly, we’re not supposed to be seen here.” He admitted. I frowned. I don’t want to go there alone! “I don’t even know what Ki-bum is doing here. But you can go, the first room to your right, okay? I’ll wait for you here.” He assured me. I felt myself being covered with nervousness. I nodded to him before proceeding.

 

                I slowly took the last flight. I even glanced back at Sung-min just to make sure he’s still there. Fortunately, he is.

 

                The first room to the right. Right. There! I approached the room and, through the glass windows, two figures slowly became visible. A girl and a guy. As I came closer, I recognized Ki-bum’s back. There’s just no way I could be wrong about that. He’s that guy. And the girl is...

 

                Cha-eun?

 

                No way. What are they doing?

 

                I almost kissed the glass window as I tried to get near them more. Cha-eun’s expression isn’t that clear, not with all the moist on the window, but I can see that she’s smiling. Ki-bum had his hands on her shoulder; it looks like he’s shaking her.

 

                Then, she leaned forward slowly, decreasing the space between them. She closed her eyes as her face met his. They’re kissing, right in front of me. And as they separate, the sobs and tears I’ve been holding back came rushing in.

 



 

 

i actually made a final plot for this fiction.. and it's for real now.. kekeke... as far as i know, it'll not end soon, but we'll get there.. ^___^ so, the final pair up is decided!! yay!!

 

do you like this chapter guys?? because i enjoyed writing it.. LOL

 

thanks so much for all the ssupport!

 

♦rhei_07♦