I'm Here

Stuck With You

 

 

 

~ Yuna’s P.O.V. ~

 

                That’s an act, Yuna. I told you from the very beginning that I need to practice my skills. I’m just acting when I told you all of those things. Seeing that you believed it, I guess that means I’m a pretty good actor.

 

 He said it was all an act. He said he was just practicing his skills. It was all a lie; the love I protected and treasured is all a fantasy. Why did I never notice it? Why does it feel so real? Why did it shatter like that in an instant? Am I really not deserving for anybody’s affection?

 

Everything is in a haze now. I can’t see anything clearly as my heart broke down. I was just thrown away by the person I thought would love me until the end. I was left alone in this dark place again where everything is broken. And what’s worst is that I can’t even pull myself out of it.

 

I had my hands covering my ears as a stream of tears flow endlessly from my eyes. I can’t hear my own voice although I know I’ve been screaming and wailing for a while now. There’s nothing I can feel from my own physique; it feels like I’m floating on an endless sea, being tossed away by the waves farther from the shore. Nothing to hold on to; no one to come and save me. And I just let myself remain in that state. It’ll be better that way, at least I’d be numb from everything else; at least I won’t feel any pain.

 

Warm arms enclosed me and shook me. It pulled me out of that sea of loneliness. I can’t see the face of the owner of the arms and I can’t hear the voice. The pressure around my shoulder is enough to take away the numbness I’m feeling. The pain came back to me and all I can do is cry harder. I can hear my voice now but I can’t make anything out of it. As heartache filled my senses, I crumpled more into pieces. I closed my eyes and started on wishing for everything to stop.

 

I opened my eyes when I feel like I was floating. The hard floor under me disappeared and I can feel cool air brush on my back. In front of me is the wide starless sky. It was pitch black with the moon partly covered with a passing cloud. The cold wind that brushes against my skin is giving me more pain as I remember Ki-bum’s voice and tone. I closed my eyes again and tried my best to stop thinking about what he did but it just made me remember his words more. It’s over. He ended it.

 

                Fine, don’t believe it. Then, let’s just say I’m breaking up with you now.

 

                No, it wasn’t even real from the very beginning. Our relationship didn’t even start. It was all a make-believe story. Nothing is real, nothing is true.

 

                The hard and cold floor under me returned. I quickly hugged myself to block out everything again. I squeezed my head between my knees and shut my eyes close. It’s all I can do to stop the killing ache in my heart. It’s all I can do to make sure I’m still whole.

 

                “Yuna, stop this!” a voice shouted right in front of me. I barely heard it with all of my crying but it’s said right in front of my ear that it’s hard to ignore it. I lifted my head to look at the source but I can’t really see it clearly now. Then, a pair of hand held my face in place that it’s hard to bow low again.

 

                “Crying yourself to death won’t do anything.” The voice said again, clearer now and I realized who the owner of the voice is. However, that realization faded quickly as I understood what he just said.

 

                It’s over, Yuna. And crying won’t do any good to you.

 

                Ki-bum also said that to me earlier. But can’t they just let me cry my heart out for now? I can’t do anything to change what had happened so why is everybody telling me to stop crying? Can’t thy let me be now? Can’t they see that I’m in so much pain and crying is the best way to let it all out?

 

                “Stop this, Yuna!” his voice shouted again and my eyes focused on his eyes. I closed my eyes as his fingers brush through it to clear the tears away. I wanted to tell him it’s useless but I know he won’t listen. When I opened my eyes again, I can see his face clearer.

 

                Kyu-hyun’s face is pale and dark; it scared me. But his eyes reflects fear of something I don’t understand. He’s biting on his lips as if forcing to hold back his words. His messy curly hair is somewhat wet and sticking out, too. And his shirt is all wet.

 

                I don’t know why, but as soon as his face came into a clear view, despite of the darkness around us, I just reached out to him. My hands flew over his shoulder and I buried my face on it. I began shouting again, accompanied by my pounding on his chest. My words are not understandable I also started to wonder what I’m saying. I don’t know; I’m lost.

 

                But Kyu-hyun wasn’t. He gently put his hand on my head as he pulled me into him more. He my hair in the gentlest manner that my cries and wails started to subdue. And as it did, the irregular beating of my heart surfaced on the still night.

 

                “I’m here.” He murmured in my ear. “It’ll be fine.”

 

                I felt my heart calm down a bit although the excruciating pain is still there. I nodded my head slightly as I let him cradle me on his chest. The unstoppable sobs aren’t stopping but they’re lesser now. I closed my crying eyes against him, making his shirt wetter, and we both waited for me to calm down.

 

                When I did, I’m no longer at his protective arms. I started panicking again and the sobs came faster than I expected. It escaped my lips and sounded like a cry of a waking child. I blocked the sobs down and tried to calm down but my system isn’t following. Tears streamed down my face as I exhaled in defeat. Before the sobs rose up again, a hand squeezed mine. I turned my head to the right side of the bed and his face came into view. I returned the pressure on his hand still wrapped with mine as I continued to cry silently.

 

                “Don’t worry.” He said. “I won’t leave you.” Then, his hand reached out to me and wiped my tears away as he sang a lonely song by my side.



 

 

 

 


 

 

okay.. i was heartbroken last chapter and this chapter is just the same.. to those who have experienced breaking up before, i hope i caught the mood.. i'm really not good with this topic... TT__TT mianhae..