Never Gone

Stuck With You

 

 

 

 

Yuna,

 

          I’ll be gone for a week. We have promotions at China for a week together with some other members. Sorry if I didn’t say proper goodbye’s to you. It’s just that you were snoring when I entered the room so I didn’t have the guts to wake you up from your snoring-state sleep. When you read this, I’m probably on the plane already so don’t go rushing to the airport anymore. Based on your snores, you’ll be asleep for four more hours and it’s just four in the morning while I’m printing this note/letter. If you’re asking why I typed it instead of writing it myself, it’s because I know you wouldn’t understand my handwriting because you’re not that familiar with Hangul. Don’t worry, I still signed it. (Insert evil smile)

 

          I got to get going now or else manager hyung would beat the hell out of me again. Tell me the story when I get back, okay?

 

 

 ALMIGHTY CHO KYU-HYUN

 

P.S.

          I brought Cheon-sa with me so that I’d have someone to bully while you’re not around. I’ll take good care of him.

 

P.P.S

          Update your blog. You haven’t been updating it for a while now.

 

P.P.P.S.

          Henry’s with me, together with Dong-hae, Han-geng, Ryeo-wook, Si-won, and Zhou-mi. Don’t miss any of them except me, okay?

 

 

                I don’t know which of the feelings I feel now I’d acknowledge first; shock, confusion, anger, sadness or laughter. I’m crazy for having these mixed-up feelings, right? Then something flashed on my mind. Something I didn’t give importance to. A conversation ignored by my overprotective ego.

 

                “I’ll be going to China on the 8th day of April and I’ll be staying there for a week with some of the members.” Kyu-hyun explained that night.

 

                “You’re what?” I asked confused and afraid of being alone again.

 

                I guess, the thought of Kyu-hyun leaving scared me, maybe that’s why I chose not to acknowledge what he said that night. But now that it’s presented in front of me, I can do nothing else but stare at the calendar in shock. It’s the eighth of April, just like what he said.

 

                Gathering up my shocked self, I went out of the room and looked for Ki-bum. I found the dorm lounge empty. I went to the kitchen but no one is there either. A sticky note which is near to losing its adhesive from hanging off the wall above the stove caught my eye. I pulled it off and grimaced as I read it.

 

          The members love me so much they went to send me off. I bought porridge last night before I went home. It’s on the fridge.

 

                There’s no need to ask who wrote that note. And I have to agree, his handwriting isn’t really readable for a person like me who’s just starting to learn the language.

 

                I wonder when they’ll be home. It creeps me out, being alone like this the moment I woke up. Well, I need to grab some breakfast first so I crossed the kitchen and opened the refrigerator. I saw a Styrofoam bowl with the logo of the porridge shop where we ate last night topped with another sticky, and wet, note.

 

          Heat this at the oven and try not to burn anything or hurt yourself. The other members have schedules for the day so you’ll be alone there today. Be sure to keep the house safe!

 

                I tried not to laugh at his note. I know how to use the microwave oven so he didn’t have to worry. At the same time, it made me creeped out even more. It’s like Kyu-hyun’s just here, reading my thoughts and answering them through these sticky notes. It won’t even surprise me if there’s another note on the oven.

 

                And there is!

 

          Heat the porridge for three minutes only! Don’t mess with the machine or else Wookie would be mad at you! You know he doesn’t want his precious kitchen messed up, right?

 

                I stuck the note together with the other notes. I grabbed another container at the kitchen counter and opened the lid of the porridge to transfer it there. Then I put the porridge inside the oven. I set the timer and sat down at the table for a while.

 

                I grabbed the previous container of the porridge and noticed a small note beneath the lid. It made me want to hit Kyu-hyun at his head that very moment. He really loves to mess around. I read the note containing only one word and smiled appreciatively at it.

 

       Enjoy!

 

                I put it atop the other notes and stared at them while waiting for the timer to go off. When it did, I pulled the porridge out and ate it joyfully while staring at the last note I got. When I was done, I cleaned up my mess, washed the dishes and head to the room at the third floor again.

 

                I grabbed the first note Kyu-hyun left at the room and piled it together with the notes I collected at the kitchen. I fold the papers in two and stuck them inside my bag. Then I grabbed the laptop he lend me and opened my blog. I was shocked to see a designed web instead of my gloomy normal blog site. But when I saw the comment box, I knew who designed my blog for me.

 

     You need to make it prettier so that I won’t be bored reading it.

-Puffy

 

                I giggled and started to type an entry. I figured pictures really go well with it, together with the newly designed site. It wasn’t much, really. The only difference is that the fonts are now different and the background is a funny cartoon. It made it somehow relaxing to write and read.

 

                When I was done, I opened my playlist which is full of my favorite songs. I found one new playlist which is named Almighty. Curiously, I opened and played it. It is full of Super Junior songs and I smiled as I thought who might’ve made it. I let their songs play and tried to recognize each voice in each song. I laid back in bed as I was listening to it, closing my eyes and letting my mind drift off to oblivion.

 

 

 

                “Yuuuuuuuunaaaaaaaaaaaa!”

 

                My eyes snapped open and my hands flew to cover my ears. Startled, I sat up on the bed and looked around. No one is there.

 

                “Yuuuuuuuunaaaaaaaaaaaa!” that voice shrieked again and I tried so hard not to imagine Kyu-hyun yelling in front of me. I turned my head on the direction where the sound comes from and frowned.

 

                My phone is the one screaming?

 

                I reached out to take t when another shriek came out of it saying my name. I stared at it and read the note on it.

 

          Wake up sleepyhead!

 

                If I didn’t remember who gave me this phone, it might’ve turned into pieces by now because I really want to throw it out and smash it until it is no longer recognizable. Oh, I really want to do it to Kyu-hyun too, who, I’m sure, made this recording and set this alarm. Just wait ‘til he gets back.

 

                “Yuuuuuuuunaaaaaaaaaaaa!” my phone screamed again and my fingers ran through it; shaking from anger and panic. I turned the alarm off and sighed.

 

                  Oh no, I’m going to be late for work. Wo-chen’s going to kill me. This is the rush time for customers and he really needs a helping hand during these times.  I’ve been a sleepyhead today, that’s bad. Maybe that’s the effect of being alone.

 

               I took a quick shower and hurriedly dressed up for work. I need to be there now! Oh hell, I’m fifteen minutes late! Now I really want to have Kyu-hyun here so that I could beat him up for waking me up late. I glanced at the mirror one last time, grabbed the dorm keys Lee-teuk lend me and went off.

 

 

 

                The shop is almost deserted by the time I arrived there; contrary to the full and chaotic store I’m expecting, and Wo-chen, busy in cleaning the counter with a piece of cloth, looked up to me and frowned. I stayed at the entrance for I don’t know how long until Chen beckoned me to come in.

 

                “You’re early today.” He murmured. I shook my head at him and his, I think, sarcastic voice.

 

                “I’m sorry.” I bowed down. “I won’t be late anymore, I promise.”

 

                “No. I’m serious. You’re early today.” He insisted and I figured that he wasn’t being sarcastic. Maybe the tone I heard earlier from him is just a product of my imagination. I just stared at him in disbelief but he pointed to the clock hanging on the east wall of the shop. My jaw dropped open.

 

                I’m early. As a matter of fact, I’m an hour early. What happened? I pulled my phone out and checked the time there again. It says I’m thirty minutes late. So, my phone clock is an hour and a half advanced from the real time? I clutched my phone in my hands and sighed.

 

                “”I’m sorry.” I whispered to Wo-chen again as I held onto my phone. I bowed to him again and started to head into the kitchen. “This shift is free so don’t worry.” I murmured just loud enough for Chen to hear me. He nodded in return while still looking at me worriedly.

 

                When I was in the locker room to change, my phone vibrated. I sighed before looking at it again. A no namer? Who’d call me beside Super Junior? Hesitantly, I pressed the answer tone.

 

                “Yuuuuuuuunaaaaaaaaaaaa!” that irritating voice screamed again and the next thing I know is that I’m keeping my phone inside my locker after I pushed the end button on it.

 

                As I was keeping it inside, I felt it vibrate again. I sighed and pulled it out, not minding to look who the caller was, and answered it madly.

 

                “Kyu-hyun, you’re dead when you get back here!” I yelled and waited for the reply on the other line.

 

                “Uh, Yuna…” an unexpected voice replied. “I guess you’re not in the good mood, huh?”

 

 



 

 

 

gawd guys... it's not the birth day of Yuna... and there you have the reason why April 8 is significant. anyway, i mentioned that in chapter35, if you've read...

 

 

you don't hate me anymore, right??? ROFL

 

 

♥ILOVEYOURCOMMENTS♥

>seriously!!!!<

iYiepyKyuWook_21epik_perfectionsjbiasELF;  Chelle3lfdiahseorinShiroiParadiseSujuLabyrinthakishaire

 

 

♦rhei_07♦