Dreams

Stuck With You

 

               I looked at her. It’s weird. Her head is dropped low, it looks like she fainted. I tilted her head up to ask what’s wrong. But her eyes were closed!

 

 

            She fainted?!

 

 

 

“Yah, wake up!” I shouted as I shook her. Why did she faint?

 

            I carried her and put her down on one of the seats at the back. I tilted her head again, and felt her breathing silently. I sighed.

 

            “Hyung, what happened?” I heard someone ask. It’s Kyu-hyun, slowly approaching us. The other members overheard what he asked, and turned their attention to me and the currently unconscious girl.

 

            “She fainted.” I said, and then I faced them. They have those troubled expressions again.

 

            “What will we do to her?” Dong-hae asked.

 

            “Leave her at a hotel?” Kang-in suggested.

 

            “NO!” everybody stared at me. “It’d be wrong to leave just like that somewhere. Let’s take her with us for now, and then let’s figure out something later.”

 

            “We’ll bring her to the dorms?” Lee-teuk asked in a high pitched tone.

 

 

Yuna’s P.O.V.

 

            SO SOFT!

 

            Ah, it’s really soft. Am I in heaven? I feel so good and light, I might’ve been dead. It’s really good when you’re in your room and no one bothers you.

 

            I had a strange dream, anyway. In my dream, I was in Korea and then I got carried away with a huge wave of people. I entered a bus and I lost my camera. There are these weird guys who said they’re famous. Oh, I forgot what the group’s name is.

 

            “Superman?” I whispered. No, but close I guess. “Super guys?” no, not that. “I know it has something to do with guys and being extremely handsome...”

 

            And high school?

 

            “Super Junior.” Someone said. “It’s Super Junior.” The voice repeated.

 

            “So, it is Super Junior.” I agreed.

 

            Wait. Did someone just told me Super Junior?

 

            My eyes flew open. I’m not in my room, that’s one thing I’m sure of. The ceiling is dark, unlike my very bright room. The ambiance is wrong, too. It seems so cold in here. And there are whispers all over that I can’t even understand.

 

            Somebody just said super junior, right?

 

            I looked at the left side of the room and found a cute guy staring at me. Right, he’s Ki-bum. I remembered.

 

            So I wasn’t dreaming! I’m in Korea and I lost my camera and got stuck up with thirteen guys!

 

            “Are you alright, now?” he asked me. I sat down on the bed. Where am I?

 

            “Yes.” I quickly replied while my eyes start to wander across the room.

 

            It’s pretty messy. There are posters everywhere, mostly of anime’s? No, I don’t think so. These posters were games poster. Like computer games! How would I know? Well, it’s because I have some of these posters at our house. Well, I like playing games, too. It relieves my stress from my job.

 

            Well, if I haven’t told you yet, I’m a certified public accountant at Manila, Philippines. And it’s been three years since I’ve passed the board. I’ve been focusing on my dream since then, I want to be a famous accountant. Well, I guess I’m quite near in reaching that dream. But my mom said I’ve been working too hard, and that I need to take a break. So, I took a three months leave from my job, and decided o go here at Korea.

 

            Why Korea, you ask? It’s because I’ve been dreaming of going here since my college days. The times when my first love left me because he has to go here and do some job to save his family.

 

So before I get crazy thinking of work and my lonely past love life, I’d grab my laptop and play anything that’s available. My laptop has War Craft, Plants vs. Zombies, Battle Realms, Counter Strike and Bookworm. These games help me unwind from every stressors that exists in my surrounding. Just like now.

 

            “Do you remember now what happened?” he asked again.

 

            “Yes—” I replied, unsurely.

 

            “Good.”

 

            Someone yelled something, and then Ki-bum left the room. I started to stand up, leaving the blanket that covers me on the bed. I explored the room.

 

            There’s this poster of war craft beside the window. I smiled, I missed playing already. I thought. The room is big enough for a person to stay in. That’s when I remembered. “Where am I?” I asked myself. There were book shelves at the wall opposite from the bed. it is full of magazines, books and photo albums. I come closer to the shelf to look at some random photo albums, then I remembered I don't even know whose room this is. It's wrong to touch somebody else's things without their permission. I walked back to the bed and sat on it, my back facing the door.

 

             I picked up the picture sitting on top of the table beside the bed. It’s their picture. They seem to be having a lot of fun in this picture. Even the evil guy who stuck out his tongue. “Right, evil Kyu-hyun.” I murmured.

 

            “Ahemm—” someone coughed from the door. I put down the picture and faced the person.

 

            “YOU?!” I boasted.

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

there you go guys.. anyway hang in there.. i'll try my best to improve my writing.. and i'll try to update every now and then.. please comment!