S.M.E.

Stuck With You

 

 

 

~Yuna’s P.O.V. ~

 

            A quiet, bright room woke me up. Everything seems light and perfect. My words aren’t enough to describe what I feel, it seems like “perfect” lacks something to make it complete.

 

            A note waits for me in the side table. I picked it up and started reading.

 

            I laughed out loud when I recognized the piece of paper I’m holding.

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 

                        The manager and members of Super Junior, hereby agrees to let you, Yuna Sy, to live in the Super Junior dormitory for three months.

 

            In return, you must agree to the following compromises given by the other party.

 

You MUST:

 

            Never speak of this in public.

            Keep any discovered secret of the members as a secret within the group.

            Not do anything that may damage the career of the members of the boy band.

            Learn Hangeul in two weeks.

            Feed Ddangkkoma regularly.

            Help Ryeo-wook in preparing foods.

            Play Star Craft with Kyu-hyun.

            Not touch stuffs of Sung-min.

            Follow the orders of the other members who have not yet decided on what you have to do for them. (Given that no one is harmed.)

            Never go out of the dorm, unaccompanied.

            FOLLOW THESE COMPROMISES WITHOUT COMPLAINTS.

            Stay out of Eun-hyuk’s room.

            Never make Lee-teuk worry.

            Attend Church every week.

            Not come home late.

            Inform the members if you’re about to do something else.

            Befriend the other members.

 

            This contract is signed by the involved parties this 9th day of March, 2008.

 

       
   

 

 


Park Jung Su                                                                                                  Yuna Sy

Leader, Super Junior

 

 
 

 

 


                                                Manager, Super Junior

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 

            I am still laughing when finished reading the piece of paper in my hand. I remembered when I first read this thing, I cried my eyes out.

 

            I mean, how could I learn Hangul in two weeks?

 

            How can I feed Ddangkkoma if I don’t even know who or what that is?

 

            How can I follow their orders when I barely know them at that time?

 

            Will they keep me as a prisoner here when they wrote I should never go out unaccompanied when they don’t even have time to sleep?

 

            Are they totally kidding me?

 

            Well, these things seem so funny now. But the new rules. Well they seem fair and possible, except for the “befriend the other members” one. I don’t know how.

 

            “Yuna!” a voice called and a big head popped out from the door.

 

            “Oh, Ye-sung oppa.” I smiled. Befriend the other members.

 

            “Bhu-rhek-fastu.”

 

            “Arasso. Kamsahamnida.”

 

            I ran down the stairs, following each step made by Ye-sung, and found the other members rounded up on the dining table.

 

            “Good morning!” I called out. They smiled at me. Kyu-hyun tapped a chair beside him, signaling me to sit, so I did.

 

            They were so jolly and happy, except for Ki-bum who sits seriously at the side.  What’s wrong with him?

 

            “Yuna.” Kyu-hyun whispered on my ear.

 

            “Yes?”

 

            “Want to go with us?”

 

            “Where?”

 

            “SME.”

 

            My eyes widened. “Really?”

 

            He nodded. I smiled brightly. I’ll go where Ki-bum works!

 

 

 

 

            The building is huge. It seems like I’ll be lost, if only I’m not holding Kyu-hyun’s hands. We went to the back entrance to avoid the gazillion fans.

 

            “I can’t accompany you the whole day, so feel free to roam around.” Kyu told me as he pulled me into a room.

 

            “Yuna!”

 

            Two arms surrounded me, I giggled. Henry.

 

            “Annyeong.” I bowed down when Henry released me. Dong-hae, Si-won, Han-geng, Ryeo-wook and a man I don’t know is there too.

 

            “Teukie hyung lectured me the whole night because he was so worried about us.” Henry babbled, I laughed.

 

            “This is Zhou Mi.” Si-won introduced me to the guy standing on the far side of the room.

 

            “Annyeong!” I called, he waved at me.

 

            “We’ll be having a practice now.” Kyu-hyun said. “You could watch us, or you can explore the building.”

 

            I nodded.

 

            “You brought the phone with you, right?”

 

            “Yes.”

 

            “I’ll call you when we’re done here, then we can go anywhere.” He smiled.

 

            “I want to go too!” Henry shouted, overhearing our conversation.

 

            “Okay, Henry.” I replied as I wink at him.

 

            “Don’t go out, okay? Stay within the vicinity of the building.” Kyu-hyun reminded me.

 

            “I’ll watch you guys first.” I giggled. I was actually imagining how good they really are at dancing.

 

            “Okay.”

 

 

            They started practicing. Pops and locks and songs are continuously presented on the room, one after the other.

 

            Dong-hae dances the best. His moves are awesome and it looks like everyone is looking at him for guidance on the next step.

 

            Kyu-hyun is funny. He got all the steps correct, but the timing a little bit too late. Well, he perfected it once done over and over again.

 

            Henry has cool grooves. I tend to disturb their concentration whenever I laugh out loud because of Henry’s winks at my direction.

 

            I can’t watch the rest of the guys because my attention is caught by these three people. But, it seems tiring too, so I went out for a walk, bidding bye to Kyu-hyun who checks after me every now and then.

 

 

            I wandered at the huge, busy lobby of the building. There are a lot of people running here and there. I, being the lost puppy again, got lost again.

 

            I tried to call Kyu-hyun but he isn’t picking up. (How can he pick up when they're practicing?) I continued to walk around, hoping I could find my way back, but my attempts are in vain.

 

            “Gahh, how can I go back?” I boasted, turning my head around the place.

 

            “Excuse me?” a sweet, unfamiliar voice said.

 

            I turned around and saw an adorable, cute kid. Well, he’s not actually a small kid, but his looks and his smile could be compared to an innocent kid.

 

            “Deh?” I replied, giving him my assuring smile.

 

            “Are you lost?”

 

            “Uhmm—” should I deny it? Or not? “Deh.” I admitted shyly. I’m lost, set my pride down low.

 

            He started to talk again, but I didn’t get it. “Please, talk slowly.” I murmured.

 

            “Ahh, Arasso.” He nodded and then he started again, slower now. “Who are you looking for?”

 

            “Super Junior.” I quickly replied after understanding what he’s talking about.

 

            “Wae?”

 

            “I’m Cho Kyu-hyun’s friend.”

 

            He smiled at me awkwardly, and then he pulled me to the exit. “Fans are not allowed here Miss.”

 

            FAN?

 

            “I’m not a fan!” I shouted.

 

            “Then how can you prove that?”

 

            I gave him deadly glares, but quickly cut it off as I pulled my phone out. I started dialing Kyu’s number again.

 

            “Yeobosaeyo?” a panting Kyu-hyun answered the phone.

 

            “Kyu! I’m lost!” I screamed.

 

            “Relax, please. Where are you?”

 

            “I told you, I don’t know!”

 

            The guy beside me motioned me to give him my phone. “Kyu, the idiot guy who called me your fan wants to talk to you.”

 

            “You’re my fan, right?” he laughed on the other line. I rolled my eyes.

 

            “I’m lost here Kyu and this guy wants me to go out of the building because fans are not allowed here! And you’re still laughing?” I laughed at my fake angry voice.

            He laughed too, noticing my faking. “Give the phone to him.” He coughed.

 

            I gave the guy my phone and watched him talk there. Finally, he nodded and then he gave the phone back.

 

            “Yuna?” Kyu-hyun called from the other line.

 

            “Yes?”

 

            “He’ll take you back here. Okay?”

 

            “Okay.” I hung up the phone and stared at the blushing kiddo in front of me.

 

            “Mianhae.” He whispered.

 

            “It’s fine.” I lied; I really hate it when people suspect me of being a stalker or a fan!

 

            “I’m Tae-min.” He said joyfully. “I’m from Shinee.”

 

            “Shinee?”

 

            “Deh.” He smiled brighter.

 

            “I’m Yuna.” I bowed.

 

            “Shall we go now, Noona?”

 

            Noona? Older woman? Wait, am I that old? Well, he looks younger than me, so I guess it’s fine.

 

            “Okay.”

 

 

 

            “Yuna!” Henry called when we reached the practice room of Super Junior.

 

            “Hey.” I replied.

 

            “Gwen chanha?”

 

            “Deh.”

 

            I looked back at Tae-min and found him talking with Kyu-hyun. Kyu-hyun took a glance at me and smiled.

 

            “Our practice will be over soon, so I guess you should stay here.” Henry said, pulling me to a corner.

 

            I laughed, I love this kid.

 

            I sat down and watched the other members finish their break. Kyu-hyun is still talking to Tae-min when they headed toward me.

 

            “Yuna.” Kyu called. I brightly look up to him.

 

            “Noona.” Tae-min called too, so I smiled at him.

 

            “Tae-min will accompany you for an hour, since you wanted to take a tour. He doesn’t have any schedule anymore, so he’ll help out.”

 

            “I’m sorry, Noona, if I mistook you as a fan earlier.”

 

            “It’s fine.” I stood up and smiled at Kyu.

 

            “Wait for my call.” He ordered.

 

            “Arasso, Puffy.” I giggled. Shock crossed his face but he quickly hid it and replaced it with a shy smirk.

 

            “Yuna! You’re leaving?” Henry shouted as he noticed us heading out.

 

            “Deh. I’ll be back later. Let’s eat ice cream again, okay?” I waved at him and he waved back.

 

            “Let’s go, Tae-min!” I pulled him.

 

 

~Tae-min’s P.O.V. ~

 

            Yuna Noona is following me since we left the practice room of Kyu-hyun hyung. She’s not a Korean and she can’t understand Hangul when it’s spoken fast. She got lost in the building earlier and I mistook her as a fan. Hyung told me the whole story on how she ended up staying with them.

 

            I feel bad.

 

            She seems to be enjoying the sights and scenes in the building, but we’re walking for an hour now, and Kyu-hyun hyung isn’t calling yet.

 

            “Noona, do you want to go to the rooftop?” I invited. It’s relaxing there and I think she’ll like it there too.

 

            “Deh.” Her eyes twinkled on the idea.

 

            We quickly made our way to the rooftop. I opened the door softly and let her out first.

 

            A scene we didn’t expect welcomed us.

 

            “Let’s stop being friends anymore.” Ki-bum hyung said gently while caressing the girls face with his hand. I can’t see the girl’s face because her back is facing us.

 

            “Ki-bum oppa.” The girl nodded gently.

 

            “Will you be mine?”

 

            The girl hugged him and he hugged her back.

 

            I looked back at Yuna but she’s gone!

 

            I ran inside the building, taking two levels of the stairs at a time.

 

            Where is she? Kyu-hyun hyung will kill me.

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

sorry, i didn't have a double update.. my mind is out of thoughts >it's the ojt's fault!< well anyway, i know this chapter is boring, but i've included my new addiction.. shinee.. hahah anyway's this fic will end soon, since i can't think straight right now, but what do you think guys? should i end it? LOL

 

 

COMMENT REPLIES!!! >this is the first time, right?<

 

akishaire- glad you're still loving it.. and sorry i can't update that frequent anymore..

chubbybunny2- let's see what that rule is.. hahah

chocolate- wah! you have a lot of ideas. i'm sure one of those is correct.. hahah >spilling out the secret< ♥ thanks !

kyuwook__21- hahah we'll spoil the fun if i'd tell it now, won't i?

 

 

thanks to everybody who still reads this fic.. and sorry for disappointing you guys..

 

 

♦rhei_07♦