DISTURBANCES

Stuck With You

"Wahhh, yeppuda!" I concluded. It's my first time in Korea and I'm yet to see other beautiful places here, but as I stand in the middle of the airport, holding my precious camera, I am already amazed!

People around me greet each other with smiles on their faces. They seem to have synchronization with each other, following a step of a certain dance that is seemed to be rooted in their very soul. The weather outside is bright and welcoming too. The cold breeze of the wind gently dampens my skin. It’s like, I’m receiving a V.I.P Service in a high class spa. Everything is peaceful and wonderful.

 

“Now, this is what you call a vacation!” I boasted as I walk past the huge parking lot. I’d be staying here for three months and I’ll relax all over. I’ll try to learn hangeul, too, If I’d have spare time. “This place is so perfect!” I hummed more as I take some pictures of the wonderful sight.

 

“Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!” voices screamed in chorus. Then the footfalls hasten as they come nearer.

 

“What the…?” I screamed as I saw what’s coming.

 

 

A mass of people are running towards me. Boys in front and the girls at the back. Looks like they’re chasing them. It hit me, the wave. I was carried away with it, the boys pushing me to run as fast as I could, so as to keep pace with them.

 

A guy on my left side shouted something (which I totally don’t understand). Then, he pointed to a mini bus in front of us, its doors opening. Guards pop out of nowhere and they guided us to get inside the bus, leaving everyone else behind.

 

They pushed me inside harder, ‘til I reached the rear end of the vehicle. I sat down as I gasped in and out, chasing my breath. We all are, actually. The mini bus started to head out of the place. It took a while before we started to breathe normally. Beautiful sights passed out of the window, the other people in the bus started a conversation, and I really don’t care what they’re talking about. I can’t understand it either, so leave it alone. I slowly reached for my camera, which is hanging freely on my neck…

 

“Where is it?!” I screamed in rage when my hands failed to feel it and my eyes can’t see it.

 

Everybody in the mini bus looked at me, as if I shouldn’t be there.

 

 

 

 

Oops.