Just another day

Right In Front Of You

THE NEXT DAY

Today you had decided to spend some time with your friends and stay away from Donghae and Jaejoong. You felt so weird right now, you were confused about your feelings because you love both Jaejoong and Donghae, but at the same time you're sure that you want to be with Jaejoong, and only him. But...still, you don't want to break up with Donghae. You guys have been together for eleven months and you feel like this is something serious.

''Aigoo ~ why me?!'' You shouted and then took a deep breath to calm down.

Taeyang turned to look at you, confused. ''What the hell...?''

You looked up at him and pouted. Taeyang furrowed his eyebrows and then heaved a sigh. ''Okay, okay, time to talk.'' He said and wrapped an arm around your shoulders. ''So, tell me, sis, what's bothering you?''

''Why did he had to come back?!'' You said and then glared at nothing in particular. ''I would be fine if it wasn't because of him! Why did he have to ask me out seven years ago? If it wasn't because of that, I would be happily dating Donghae! That's what I always wanted!''

''And it has changed?'' Taeyang asked.

''What?'' You asked confused.

''What you want, has it changed? Don't you want to be with Donghae anymore?'' Taeyang asked, curious.

''Aish! I do! But...at the same time I want to be with... YAH!'' You shouted.

''Jaejoong?'' Taeyang raised an eyebrow. You bit your lower lip and nodded. He heaved a sigh. Then, the rest of your oppas arrived.

''Hey baby girl!'' Daesung shouted and picked you up from the floor. You smiled faintly and when he put you back down you hugged him. ''Okay? What's up?'' Daesung asked, confused.

''Why does something have to be wrong for her to hug you?'' Seungri asked as he raised an eyebrow.

''Right...But, sis, is there something wrong?'' Daesung asked. You slowly nodded. Daesung then gave Seungri a look. ''See?''

''Aish! Who do we have to beat now?'' GD asked.

''Whoa ~ wait up! Violence is not the answer,'' T.O.P said. He was actually the most mature one with Taeyang, well sometimes. ''So, what is it about?''

Taeyang turned to look at you and then at T.O.P. ''Kim Jaejoong.''

With only those two words, T.O.P understood.

''So what are you planning to do now?'' Seungri asked as he wrapped an arm around your neck.

''Nothing...I can't do anything.'' You said with a pout.

''Wae?'' GD asked. ''Oh! Right, he's already taken.'' He sighed. The rest of your oppas shook their heads at GD. ''What?''

''Don't listen to GD, ____-ah,'' Daesung smiled. ''If you and Jaejoong are meant to be, something will happen.''

''Yeah, but it wouldn't hurt anyone if you just started to hang out with him, right?'' Seungri smiled.

''Besides, you knew Jaejoong hyung even before he met Jiyoung.'' GD nodded.

But if it wasn't because I rejected him, he wouldn't have met her and start dating her. You thought. You also thought about what your oppas were telling you and nodded with a smile.

''Yeah, you're right!''

MEANWHILE

''Hey babe, you don't have to work today, right?'' Jiyoung smiled as she jumped into the bed and kissed Jaejoong. He smiled back.

''Aniya. Do you want to do something?'' He asked and caressed her.

Jiyoung giggled and nodded. ''Yeah. Why don't we go out for lunch and then we spend the day doing whatever you want to.''

''Sounds good. Oh! Babe, before I forget, we also have to go to the airport,'' Jaejoong said and then sat up on his bed.

''Okie, start getting ready.'' She kissed him again and then left the room.

Jaejoong heaved a sigh and looked around his bedroom. He thought about what happened yesterday. He hasn't stopped thinking about your conversation with him. Why is she suddenly so interested about it? It doesn't matter what happened before . . . He heaved a sigh again and then stood up to go take a shower. While he was showering, he thought about what you were saying.

''Jaejoong, there's something I think you should - ''

Before she could continue, his phone started to ring.

''What did she want to tell me?'' Jaejoong asked himself. He turned the shower off and then started to dry his body with a towel. When he was dry, he went to pick his clothes and get changed.

''Babe, you ready?'' Jiyoung asked.

''Ne, let's go to the airport first, ok?'' Jaejoong nodded as he grabbed her hand. I can't wait to see you, sweetie!

AT TAEYANG'S APARTMENT

''Oppa, I've been thinking what you guys told me and I'm not so sure anymore,'' you said.

Taeyang turned to look up from the food he was cooking to you. ''What?''

''Yeah, you know, you guys said that I should spend more time with him, which I think means that I should make him fall for me again? I know I want to but, he's already dating someone else. I won't be the girl who made them break up.'' You said.

''Well, if they happened to break up, then they weren't supposed to be together.'' Taeyang shrugged.

''And if they don't?'' You asked.

''Then you're not supposed to go after him anymore,'' he said. ''Look, dongsaeng-ah, in my opinion, you can obviously go out with him, but whatever you're planning to do, make sure you won't hurt anyone. Especially Donghae.'' He said.

You nodded. ''I know.''


@mIkKiE_27: Keke ~ ^^

@midst_lhady22: Yeah, I do believe in some quotes.

@esjaeee: Of course not! I LOVE it when people comment and they do motivate me! I think this chapter wasn't that 'interesting' lol, but hope you enjoyed it though ^^

Keep leaving me more comments, please ^^

♥ ]