Asking Her Out

Right In Front Of You

"WAAAH!" GD shouted, clutching his hand where his heart is. His lips pulled up into a grin as he stared, wide-eyed, at everyone inside the room. He was so happy that lots of people were going to celebrate his birthday with him. He looked around and then started to greet each person. A while later, he lightly elbowed Taeyang. "Yah, hyung, where's ____? She really couldn't make it to my birthday?" He asked, sad. He was still thinking that your lie was true about being too busy, although it wasn't exactly a total lie, since you were busy planning his party.

"Mwo?" Taeyang asked, raising his eyebrows. He started to look around for you too, but you were nowhere in sight.

 

You two were still inside the closet. Jaejoong was looking at you, concerned. Does she not feel the same way? How is that possible, after what happened between us for these past days? He thought.

"I would really appreciate it if you said something," Jaejoong said at last.

You were just so shocked to answer right away, even though you really wanted to tell him that you loved him too. You opened your mouth, but nothing came out. Aish, babo, say something! Uh...

"____?" Jaejoong asked, kind of losing hope now.

"I - I'm just too surprised," You said.

"Huh?" He asked. Is that her answer? Seriously? I just confessed!

"I mean, Jaejoong, I love you too. I was just caught off guard." You finally were able to say it out loud.

Jaejoong's concerned face quickly turned into a happy one. He was grinning, filled with so much happiness right now. He pulled you closer to him, and pressed his lips against yours. He was just so glad that he was kissing you. Later, he pulled away, smiling. He lightly chuckled when you blushed.

"Eh...We're still in the closet." You whispered.

He smiled, "I know, but I'm not too hurried to get out."

You smiled. Just then you remembered that the guests had already shouted 'Surprise!'.

"NO!" You shouted, wide-eyed.

Jaejoong's eyes widened and then he furrowed his eyebrows. "What?"

"GD's here!" You said as you opened the door and saw everyone already eating some small snacks.

"Oh! There you are! Where the hell have you been? You dare to be late on my birthday party? How could you do that to oppa? Do you know how heartbroken I was when I didn't see you?" GD started to question you.

Jaejoong was still standing inside the closet, behind you.

"Yah! Excuse me, but I planned all this for you!" You said back.

"Please don't start an argue..." TOP said and shook his head.

"Oh, well, hello Kim Jaejoong." GD smiled.

"Sure, attack me but be cool with Jaejoong." You said sarcastically.

"Hey bestie, what where you doing in there, hm?" Taeyang asked teasingly while wiggling his eyebrows.

"Nothing of what you are thinking now, ." You answered back.

"Why am I the , huh? You don't know what I was thinking about. It could have got nothing to do with ." Taeyang said.

"Oh, sure, oppa." You said back sarcastically. Then you grinned.

"Okay...? The sudden change!" He said.

"Jaejoong said he loved me!" You said and then squealed.

"He did?" Taeyang furrowed his eyebrows.

"Yah! Meanie! Why so surprised?!" You said back.

"I'm just...Nothing actually. I'm glad for you, sis!" Taeyang smiled and messed your hair, earning a glare from you. "I guess BIGBANG will have to spend some time with the new boyfriend." He smiled.

"Urgh..." You rolled your eyes.

"Hey guys," A man greeted, a bit shy. "____."

"Oh, hey, Donghae." Taeyang greeted back.

"Congratulations oppa, you don't seem to want to kill him anymore." You whispered after greeting Donghae too.

"I want to keep it drama-free for GD," Taeyang said and then excused himself.

"You did a great job once again this year," Donghae smiled.

"Gamsa."

"Thanks for inviting me by the way," He continued. You smiled and nodded. "So...what's new?"

"Uh..." You said, thinking. Should I tell him about Jaejoong and I? Um...Yeah, I should. "Well, in fact, I'm - "

"Oh! YES, of course, Jaejoong!" Your father shouted happily. Lots of guests turned to look at him and Jaejoong, including Donghae and you.

Jaejoong smiled and shook hands with your dad while slightly bowing.

"Okay...?" Donghae said. "So, you were saying?"

"Um...I have been spending a lot of - "

"Excuse me, can I have a word with you, ____?" Jaejoong asked, so politely.

Donghae turned to look at Jaejoong, not really wanted to accept.

" - time with Jaejoong." You finished.

"You have?" Donghae asked, widened his eyes a bit.

You nodded. "Excuse me, Donghae." You said and then walked away with Jaejoong.

"He doesn't seem to be happy with what you told him," Jaejoong pointed out.

"Well...I can't do anything about it...there's just not 'us' anymore." You said and then pressed your lips together forming a line.

"I don't want to seem mean but, I'm glad about it. It means I got a chance to have an 'us' with you." He smiled.

"Who said you've got a chance?" You teased.

"You said you love me." He smiled.

"And you believe everything people tell you?" You continued.

"Yah! That's mean!" Jaejoong shouted.

You chuckled and lightly shook your head.

"You just killed the romantic moment. Well, for your information, I wanted to talk to you because I just asked your father if I could take you out on our first date." Jaejoong said.

"Why ask him? Aren't I the one going to the date?" You smiled.

Aish! This girl... Jaejoong thought.

"Mianhae," you apologized, suddenly embarrassed.

"And this is you without any drinks." He said.

You two remained quiet for a moment, staring up at the dark night sky.

"So, would you like to go out on a date with me?" Jaejoong finally asked as he looked at every feature of your face.

You smiled.

"Are you about to say another joke?" He asked.

You chuckled and lightly shook your head. "Not anymore because you just killed my opportunity to do so. But, to answer your question, yes, Jaejoong, I would love to."

He grinned and kissed your cheek. Then furrowed his eyebrows and pouted. "What happened to 'oppa' again?"


Hey guys, I'm sorry the updates have been slow, but it's because I'm really busy and honestly I don't know when will be the next update because I've got so much to do with school right now and in a couple of weeks or so I'll be in exams >-<

@mIkKiE_27: Keke ~ THANKS, lol, I really loved the thumbs up ^^ It did? Keke. Thanks

@esjaeee: Hmm, honestly, I don't even know >< but I'll definitely announce when the story will be about to end ^^

@_DyNaR_: Keke, well, she did! ^^ I miss replying back to the comments, and thanks to you! ^^

@Woopscat81: Kekekeke ~ yep!

@byunahrin: At last, she did! They finally confessed, hm ^^

@AngelPaulene: Yes, that means she's out of the way ^^ I bet you guys were looking forward to that. Thanks, don't worry ^^ I'm glad you comment frequently tho, and that you're so happy, keke ~

@myangelJae: Kekeke ~ yeah!

@Rui_chan: Kekeke ~ Japan award or show? Hm, I'm not sure. Is it something new? Because if it's old, then I've already seen DBSK 5 shows ^^

Please be patient with me and continue with the support ^^

♥ ]