Day Two (II): Couple Spa

Right In Front Of You

LATER [1PM]

When Jaejoong got to where the Couple Spa would be done, he was surprised to see Donghae and you there too. Jiyoung was talking with one of the workers there. He was surprised once again when he heard Jiyoung say that it was going to be a Double Couple Spa.

You also felt awkward when you found out that it was going to be a Double Couple Spa. You knew that you had to talk with Jaejoong in private about the kiss. Your eyes widened when you saw the room. It looked really beautiful and romantic. There were four massage tables.

Four masseuses walked into the room and told you guys to lie down on your stomach on the massage tables. Then, the massage started, it felt amazing and it was really relaxing.

''I thought that a Double Couple Spa would be great, it's like a double date. Besides, we're the only couple that's here, so yeah, why not?'' Jiyoung was the first one to talk.

''Yeah, I remember ____ wanted to double date.'' Donghae said with a smile. You wanted to double date with Taeyang and a girl, not with Jaejoong and Jiyoung. ''So Jaejoong, what brings you back to Seoul?'' He suddenly asked.

''Um...I just wanted to see my friends and family,'' Jaejoong said. [The real reason is actually because Jaejoong wanted to propose marriage to Jiyoung, and he wanted her to meet his family and friends before he did so.]

''And it was time for me to meet his parents,'' Jiyoung said.

''Yeah, you two have been dating for a year now. That's a lot of time.'' Donghae commented.

Donghae and Jiyoung did most of the talking, Jaejoong and you would sometimes answer one of their questions and that's it. When the massage was over, you guys had to separate to go into a private room. Donghae and you shared one, while Jaejoong and Jiyoung shared another one.

''I'm glad we're alone,'' Donghae smiled as he grabbed your hand and pulled you into the jacuzzi that was in the room.

You faintly smiled. You knew that you had to break up with him, it's just that you couldn't do it right now. Not when you guys were in a Couple Spa together. Not when he looked this happy.

Meanwhile on the other room, Jiyoung was also trying to seduce Jaejoong. She pulled him into the jacuzzi and offered him something to drink. Then, she pulled him closer to her and kissed him.

A while later, the Couple Spa was finally over. When you guys got out, you meet again. Donghae and you bid goodbye and then went towards your room to get ready for dinner, same with Jaejoong and Jiyoung.

THAT NIGHT

Mijung went to Jiyoung and Jaejoong's room and knocked the door. When Jaejoong opened the door, she asked to talk with Jiyoung.

''What?'' Jiyoung asked as she was putting on some sunscreen.

''Unni, there's something you need to know. Come,'' she said and pulled her away from the room.

''Yah! Mijung, what?!'' She asked.

''You won't like this...I heard Jaejoong saying to his friends that he and ____ kissed yesterday. He said that he felt a strong pull towards her, and he really wanted to do it. He also said that he felt as though he was back in high school.''

''WHAT?!'' Jiyoung shouted, angrily. ''That ! How does she dare to kiss him?!''

''Um...actually, it was Jaejoong the one who did it - ''

''Shut up, Mijung! Jaejoong wouldn't do such thing! He's with me! I'm sure that stupid, ugly kissed him first! That ! She'll pay for it!''

''What are you thinking about?''

''I'm sick of keeping it cool and taking it easy! I'll throw the bomb at her! She'll be so hurt that she will get into depression!'' Jiyoung shouted. ''She'll realize for once and for all that Jaejoong is MINE and will NEVER be hers!'' She said and walked away.

Mijung was a bit scared when she saw Jiyoung.

 

AT DINNER

Jiyoung pulled Donghae away from their table. She was sick of acting all nice to you again. She wanted you to suffer, she hated you more than anything right now.

''What?'' Donghae asked as he looked down at Jiyoung.

Jiyoung looked up at Donghae, she looked so scary and hateful. ''____ kissed Jaejoong last night!'' She said. Donghae's eyes widened.

''What?! How do you know?!'' He asked.

Jiyoung told Donghae what Mijung said she heard. ''We can't continue with our plan anymore, we have to throw the bomb now. I know exactly how.'' She smiked.

''How?'' Donghae asked. His eyes widened when Jiyoung explained their new plan. ''You're sure?''

''Of course,'' Jiyoung nodded. ''We'll do it tomorrow.''

Donghae slowly nodded. Would it be right?


@_DyNaR_: Lol ^^

@esjaeee: You're right! Drama's coming ~

@Rui_chan: Nope, keke ^^

@MissJ2013: Yeah, it is a mess >.< haha

Keep on leaving me more comments, I really love them!

Note: Tomorrow I'll get back to school so updates won't be everyday now, I'll try to update as much as I can, but they won't be that quick >.<

♥ ]