Talk

Right In Front Of You

You were tired after you finished tidying up your room, but happy that it looked much better now. You walked out of your room and went to the kitchen to pour yourself a glass of water. When you were about to drink it, the doorbell rang. You were sure that you weren't expecting someone. You went to see who it was. You were surprised to see him here.

''Yes?''

''____,'' He said with a low voice and slightly smiled.

''What are you doing here, Donghae?'' You asked, not nicely. You were still mad at him.

''I was hoping we could talk, and not let things end up like I'm afraid they will.'' Donghae said.

''Talk about what? There's nothing to talk about.'' You said.

''Yes, we have so much to talk about. You really want us to just go our separate ways? I thought you wanted us to be friends?'' Donghae furrowed his eyebrows.

''Yes, I wanted that, Donghae, before I knew you were the one who made this happen! I can't even believe how you dared to do that! Seriously?!''

''Please ____, let's talk about it. You can shout at me as much as you please, but let's talk about it.'' Donghae pleaded.

You wanted to say no, but because of the look he had in his face it was really hard to. You bit your lip, and gave in. You opened your door wider and allowed him to come in. Donghae was glad that you accepted, he really wants to at least still be friends with you.

''Can I get you something?'' You asked politely as he sat down on your couch.

''A glass of water, please.'' Donghae smiled. You nodded and walked away.

Wow, things have changed a lot! It feels so awkward to have Donghae sitting in my living room... It definitely feels different now. You thought as you poured some water into a new glass. You weren't the only one who was feeling awkward though, Donghae was feeling just the same way. After a short while, you came back and sat down across from Donghae.

LATER

Jaejoong furrowed his eyebrows as he saw a car parked in front of your house. He parked just behind it and then after he got out of his car, he helped Hayul out. Hayul didn't mind the other car though, she was just too excited to see you again. Somehow, you made this girl love you! Jaejoong took a deep breath as he rang the doorbell.

You came to open the door, and was surprised once again today. ''Jaejoong?''

''Unni!'' Hayul exclaimed and pulled out her hands, indicating that she wanted you to carry her. Jaejoong smiled and walked a bit closer to you, thinking that you would like to carry the girl. You were surprised by Jaejoong's action, but still ended up carrying the baby. ''Surprise!'' Hayul exclaimed with a grin.

''Very much,'' you murmured under your breath.

''Are you busy right now?'' Jaejoong asked with a smile.

Then, Donghae came and stood behind you. Jaejoong's smile disappeared as he saw Donghae in your house. That car must be his... Jaejoong thought.

''I'm sorry, I should have called first, I didn't know - ''

''It's okay, Jaejoong. Would you like to come in?'' You asked.

What the hell is she doing? We were talking about important things! Donghae thought annoyed as Jaejoong walked into your house.

''Donghae oppa ~ '' Hayul smiled as she saw him. Donghae nodded, not knowing what else to do.

''Is there something wrong?'' You asked Jaejoong.

''Um...it's just that I needed to talk with you,'' Jaejoong said. He was feeling really awkward since Donghae was here too.

Well, you aren't the only one. You thought, nodding your head at Jaejoong. ''Araseo...What is it?''

Jaejoong remained silent as he turned to look at Donghae.

Why the hell is he staring at me? I'm not going anywhere if that's what he thinks! I came first. Donghae thought. ''Um, ____ and I were talking about something really important, you see, Jaejoong, and...you interrupted us.''

''Oh, it's just that I have some important things to tell her too. Besides, she agreed to see me, I mean, she allowed me to come in.''

''Yes, but still, Jaejoong, we really need to talk about this, and it's kind of private.'' Donghae insisted.

''JJ has been wanting to see ____ since yesterday!'' Hayul joined in the conversation.

''Well, I've been wanting to see her after we went to the beach.'' Donghae said.

''But JJ has important things to tell her! It's something she must know!'' Hayul insisted too.

''Okay, okay!'' You said and stopped all of them. The three of them turned to look at you.

Please tell Jaejoong to leave, ____. Donghae thought. He really wanted to talk with you.

Please don't tell me to leave. Jaejoong thought. He has fallen in love with you again, and last time, when you guys were in high school, you rejected Jaejoong for Donghae. He would hate it if it happened two times. I'm sure I can make you happier than Donghae.

''It's okay that both of you want to talk to me, but...'' You sighed and turned to look at Jaejoong, ''...Donghae came first and I think it's better if he finishes what he came to do here.'' Donghae smiled and Jaejoong became really serious. ''But if you want, you came come back after a while, hmm?'' You said, smiling.

Then Donghae became serious and Jaejoong smiled. ''Araseo. Hayul say goodbye to unni for now, hmm?''

''Ani! Jaejoong you must talk with her!'' Hayul frowned.

''JJ will, later.'' Jaejoong nodded. Hayul puffed her cheeks, annoyed.

''It's okay, Yul, you two can come back tonight.'' You said, trying to make her happy.

''I'll be really mad if we don't come tonight!'' Hayul said and walked away. Jaejoong and you lighlty chuckled at the cute girl and then Jaejoong bid goodbye to you. You accompanied him to the door and then they left.

When you came back, Donghae was staring at nothing in particular. You sat down next to him and smiled.

''So...?''

''Huh? Um, yes, I'm sorry.''

''I think you've said everything you needed to tell me. And, yes, I was really mad because of what you did, but I think I kind of, in some way, understand you. Although I think you went a bit too far with pretending it.'' You said.

''I am really sorry, ____.''

MEANWHILE

Jaejoong was spacing out, thinking about you and Donghae. Why is it that ____ likes Donghae? I never really found out. Still, Donghae managed to make her fall in love with him, when I couldn't. But it doesn't matter, what's in the past is the past. Jaejoong thought and then turned to look at Hayul, who seemed to be spacing out too.

''You're unusually quiet, baby. What's going on?'' Jaejoong asked as he tilted his head, looking at his niece's face.

''What if she doesn't want you back?'' Hayul asked, looking back at Jaejoong with her big round eyes.

Jaejoong was surprised with Hayul's question. ''I don't know, but something that I do know is that you're a very smart girl, Kim Hayul, I think even for your age, but don't misunderstand me, hmm. It's amazing how much you know about relationships. Is noona always talking to you about them?''

''Mommy tells me a few things about men,'' Hayul nodded.

''Like what?'' Jaejoong asked, curious about what would his noona say to her daughter about men. It would be fun.

''Why should I tell you? Aren't you a man, JJ? You should know exactly things about men, then.'' Hayul said innocently.

Jaejoong chuckled and lightly shook his head, amused. ''I guess you're right, but something JJ doesn't know is what women think about men.''

''Well, I guess that's something you'll have to find out by yourself.'' Hayul smiled.

Jaejoong was confused by Hayul's answer. How am I going to do it? It's not like I can see things in a woman's point of view... Jaejoong thought.

''You know something, Hayul, uncle really loves you. And I may not be your appa, but if you ever date someone, be sure to tell uncle first, hmm?'' Jaejoong smiled.

''Ew!'' Hayul exclaimed while making a face. ''I'm not going to date, JJ!''

Jaejoong chuckled. I guess she's still too young to talk about that, though ironically she can talk about others' relationships.

''Be sure to tell your daddy that, hmm? I'm sure you'll make him the happiest man alive.'' Jaejoong tickled his niece.

''If that was the case, then you would make one daddy upset.'' A man who was passing by commented. Both Hayul and Jaejoong looked up at him.

''Taeyang...'' Jaejoong murmured.

''If dads are happy because their daughters will always be single, then all the men who has ever had a relationship have been practically upsetting a dad.'' Taeyang pointed out.

He can't be serious! I was joking when I said that. Of course my brother-in-law, Hayul's appa, will know that Hayul will date someday! Jaejoong thought.

''Taeyang's right, JJ.'' Hayul nodded innocently.

''Uh...'' Jaejoong didn't know what to say. Taeyang has put him in an awkward situation.

Taeyang then shook his head. ''But of course it doesn't make sense. Don't think about it too much or your head might explode, Kim Jaejoong.'' He teased. Hayul turned to look at her uncle's head, making Taeyang laugh. ''It was a joke, Hayul.''

''Don't joke with that!'' Hayul said, mad.

''Okay...? Mianhaeyo. I should get going now.'' Taeyang shrugged and walked away. That was AWKWARD! Did a three-year-old just scolded me? Aish! I'm still mad at Jaejoong though! I should go to ____'s.

''Oh! Look at the time, JJ! We should get going too! ____ is waiting for us!'' Hayul smiled and pulled Jaejoong away.


@MissJ2013: Hahaha! ^^ Sorry to drag it too much, but I promise next chapter Jaejoong and ____ will finally talk with each other!

@mIkKiE_27: Aw, really? I'm glad to hear that, thanks! Hahaha, yep, you're right! She really is!

@_DyNaR_: Thanks! ^^ Yes, go Jaejoong! Keke ~

@NanaBunanaaaaa: Even me, the author, doesn't know yet (lol, I write the story as the ideas come)! Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

@myangelJae: Jaejoong kill Jiyoung? o.o lol, thanks! I'm glad to know that!

@Eloraci: I guess they are, well, I think we all know that Jiyoung is...

@esjaeee: OH NO! No, no, no, you didn't >.< Haha, actually thanks to you I had an idea for the talk between Jaejoong and ____ for next chapter! ^^ You didn't ruin anything! ^^

@unnie4ver: She sure is! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! ^^

@Woopscat81: ^________^

@ImmaExotics: Haha, I don't think Jiyoung will want to kill Jaejoong >.< lol, or else she would really be a crazy woman! Haha ~

♥ ]