Not Over Her

Right In Front Of You

Without saying another thing to Jiyoung's friends, Jaejoong headed back into his house and continued cooking. Later that night, after you guys finished eating, you all played a few games and talked before deciding to go to sleep.

"Hayul finally fell asleep," Jaejoong smiled as he walked back into his bedroom. You looked up at him and nodded. "Are you tired already?"

You smiled and slowly nodded. It was pretty late and you were sleepy. Jaejoong remained silent, thinking of a way to ask you to sleep in his bed so that you could be more comfortable.

"You can sleep in here," He finally said out loud.

You were surprised to hear him say that and started to feel nervous. "Uh...I...don't..."

Jaejoong smiled and shook his head. "You can sleep in my bed, and I'll just sleep on the couch."

"The couch? But...this is your house, I can sleep - "

"In the bed," Jaejoong insisted. But you didn't want him to sleep on the couch, so you kept on insisting too. "I'm not going to let you sleep on a couch, ____. What kind of a gentleman would I be then? Really, I insist."

"Yeah, I know, but I insist too." You said back.

"Aish! Jinjja, you can be really stubborn!" Jaejoong complained.

"Whatever," You said and crossed your arms.

"Okay, so let me see, you don't want me to sleep on the couch, hm?" He asked, you nodded in response. "And I don't want you to sleep on the couch either. Hm, my bed is pretty big, it's supposed to be for two people." He said.

You quickly understood what he was trying to tell you. Even though he hasn't really said it, you were already blushing and feeling your head heat up. Jaejoong noticed, and thought it was kind of cute.

"Um..." You said, not knowing what else to do.

Jaejoong smiled. "Sure, I'll go sleep on the couch."

"Ah ~ Aniya, Jaejoong!" You denied.

He stopped walking to the door and turned around to face you again. "Do you want me to sleep on the floor or standing?" He asked.

You shook your head and took a deep breath, trying to gather some courage. C'mon ____, just ask him. Get straight to it! Yes! You thought and opened to mouth to speak, but nothing came out. Jaejoong raised an eyebrow, waiting for you to answer back.

"Would you...um....I mean, do you mind sleeping on the bed with me?" You finally asked.

Jaejoong smiled. Just in case, he wasn't thinking of anything ert. He was, in fact, very happy that you asked. After all, he was once again in love with you and loved to spend as much time with you as possible.

"Araseo, if you insist." He said.

You grinned and slightly shook your head, amused. He lightly chuckled.

 

THE NEXT DAY

Donghae has been very curious as to how have you been, he hasn't talked to you for a long time now. But, he wasn't sure about the idea of going to visit you like a surprise either. He heaved a sigh.

 

"Thanks, Jaejoong." You smiled as he parked in front of your house.

"What happened to 'oppa'?" Jaejoong asked, again.

"Eh...Keke..." You smiled nervously and shrugged.

Jaejoong heaved a sigh and shook his head, acting as though he was disappointed.

"It was nice to spend the night with you and Hayul. I'll see you soon, hm, oppa?" You smiled and pulled closer to him, planting a kiss of his cheek and then getting out of his car.

Jaejoong smiled idiotically after he kiss. He simply couldn't take his eyes away from you until you walked into your house and closed the door.

Oh yeah... Jaejoong thought happily as he drove away. Suddenly, he remembered that he had to go talk with Jiyoung. He heaved a sigh and drove to Sunhee's house, where she was. Please understand Jiyoung.

When he arrived, he heaved another sigh, and rang the doorbell. Jiyoung opened the door and was actually very surprised to see Jaejoong here.

Is he here to ask me to go back to him? She thought, hoping that it was.

"Annyeong, Jiyoung, are you busy right now?" Jaejoong asked. She shook her head and invited him in. "Jiyoung, I actually don't know exactly why I'm here, because I'm sure we already talked about our situation and that we were both wrong, you for lying to me and because I cheated on you. But, your friends asked me to come and leave things a bit better between us."

"Jaejoong..."

"Look Jiyoung, I'm sorry for asking you to come here and then ruin our relationship. I really love you, but just not like I used to do. I would love it if we could be friends. You're an amazing woman, and I hope you find someone to spend the rest of your life with, but that person won't be me." Jaejoong said.

Jiyoung remained silent.

"Jiyoung, I know you don't want to hear this, but...I love ____. I'm not over her, and I think I'll never be. The only bad thing she did to me was to reject me, and yet, I still love her. Mianhaeyo, Jiyoung-ah. But please try to understand me." Jaejoong said.

In love you have to make sacrifices. If you love someone, set it free, if it comes back, it's yours, if not, it was never meant to be. Jiyoung thought.

"Araseo, Jaejoong." Jiyoung nodded. Deep inside her, she knew Jaejoong wouldn't come back.


@esjaeee: Yeah... ><

@mIkKiE_27: I added a small paragraph with him, lol, but don't worry, I'll start writting more about him! Kekekeke ~

@_DyNaR_: Well, he did ^^

@AngelPaulene: Keke ~ Thanks ~ Lol, but I still need Hayul for the meantime, keke ~

@Woopscat81: Thanks ^^

@Crystalbone: Hope it wasn't that long ^^ . . . At least Jiyoung seems more mature now ^^

@Rui_chan: Yep! Hmm...I'm actually not sure, I prefer him with dark hair though ^^ but he still looks good!

@myangelJae: Yep! ^^ Lol, well he did, but it didn't seem to go wrong this time ^^

♥ ]