He's Back

Right In Front Of You

A FEW YEARS LATER [After College graduation]

You mumbled something against your pillow when you heard your phone's ringtone. You were happy when it went off but it didn't last long before it started to ring again. You moved your hand over your nightstand until you grabbed your phone and answered it without looking at the caller ID.

''Yoboseyo?''

''YAH! Why the hell weren't you picking up your phone? Why do you have one if you won't use it? Do you know how long I've been trying to contact yo- ''

''Okay, okay, stop with the nagging,'' you murmured.

''AISH! I'll give you fifteen minutes to come down or else I'm leaving without you.''

''Fifteen minutes? Who do you think I am? Flash? I can't be ready in only fifteen minutes!'' You complained.

''We talked about this yesterday, ____-ah, I said I was coming to pick you up at ten! Don't make me change my mind and wait only five minutes.'' He threatened.

You growled. ''...Araseo.'' You said and hang up.

Such a great best friend you are, Dong Youngbae! You thought sarcastically. Of course Taeyang is nice with you too, that's why he's your best friend, but during these times, he's really annoying.

You quickly got up from your bed and got ready as fast as you could. You didn't even bother to choose nice clothes but just simply wear something appropriate. When you were done, you turned to check on your clock. You lasted the exact fifteen minutes and didn't look bad at all. You smiled to yourself. You grabbed your bag and was about to walk downstairs, but you decided to make him wait. You smiled evilly and stood by your bedroom's door, looking down at your wrist watch. Just when two minutes have passed, Taeyang made his way into your house and up the stairs.

Taeyang raised an eyebrow when he saw you leaning against your bedroom's door, smiling at him. ''Okay?''

''I'm ready,'' you said and then walked downstairs, leaving him behind. ''Eomma, appa, I'm leaving!'' You shouted and walked outside, into Taeyang's car.

Taeyang heaved a sigh when he got into his car as well. ''Were you seriously just standing there waiting for me to walk in?''

You smiled and blinked innocently. ''I don't know what you're talking about, oppa. Now, we better go, I don't want my boyfriend to wait for me all by himself.''

''Of couse, there's no problem on making the best friend wait, but it would be terrible if your boyfriend had to.'' Taeyang said sarcastically. You smiled and pinched his cheeks before turning the radio on.

 

MEANWHILE, AT THE AIRPORT

A handsome man walked out of the gate and into the airport. He was wearing sunglasses and a jacket. As soon as four other men recognized him, they quickly walked towards him and started to shout to get his attention.

''Hyung!''

''Jaejoong!''

He turned to look at where the voices were coming from and his lips curved up into a smile as soon as he saw them. ''Hey guys!'' He greeted back and soon he was pulled into a hug. He pulled away from them. ''Whoa ~ you guys sure didn't change at all, still looking the same as high school.'' He chuckled.

''You haven't changed that much either, just your hair, what happened to it?'' Yoochun smiled, even though he knew.

''Omona, Jaejoong cut his hair!'' Changmin teased.

It's been years since Jaejoong last saw his friends - since high school - but still they never stopped talking with each other. He never came back from America after he decided to leave with his parents. His parents moved back from America four years ago, but Jaejoong decided to stay there, even though he knew that he was going to be by himself. He even graduated from an American University and was now working.

''Whoa ~ I can't believe it's been six or seven years since we saw each other,'' Jaejoong said.

''Yeah,'' Yunho slowly nodded.

''Shall we go now? I heard you asked your parents to help you choose your own house here,'' Yoochun grinned.

''Right ~ I want to see your place, hyung!'' Junsu smiled.

''Sure, but...um...just wait a second, ok?'' Jaejoong said as he was looking around the crowded airport.

''What is it, Jae?'' Yunho asked.

''Ah ~ there you are!'' Jaejoong exclaimed and soon someone walked into Jaejoong's open arms. ''Hey guys, this is Lee Jiyoung,'' Jaejoong introduced her. ''She's my girlfriend.''


How was the chapter? I decided to skip six/seven years from the previous chapter >.< because now they're even graduated from college!

Leave me comments, please d(^^)b

@Satrina: Thanks! ^^

♥ ]