Day Five

Right In Front Of You

The next day you woke up with a headache and feeling dizzy. You turned to look at your side, but Donghae wasn't next to you anymore. You took a deep breath as you turned to look out through the window. You hugged another pillow close to your chest. You were so confused right now, you weren't even sure about your feelings anymore.

Jaejoong's getting married and I don't have the same feelings towards Donghae anymore. Of course you still love Donghae, but not in the same way as before, right now you just love him as a friend, nothing more, nothing less. The best thing right now is for me to be alone.

You slowly got off of bed and went to the bathroom to wash your face and brush your teeth. When you were done, you changed your clothes and walked out.

[ Your clothes, if you like it ]
http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g380/khl4/Fashion/tumblr_lthun3WAqQ1r1kpf5o1_500_large.png

''Good morning bestie,'' Taeyang greeted you. Your friends were chilling on the couches. You puffed your cheeks and went to sit down with them. Taeyang moved closer to you as he squeezed your cheeks with his hands, letting the air out. ''You okay?''

''I don't know,'' you shrugged. ''Hey, I'm hungry. Wanna go eat somewhere else?''

''There's a restaurant near the hotel outside, but I don't know if it's good.'' GD shrugged. ''Wanna go there?'' You nodded and stood up from the couch. Your oppas followed you and then you guys walked out.

 

''Good morning, love,'' Jiyoung smiled as she wrapped her arms around Jaejoong and pulled up to kiss him.

''Mmm, good morning,'' Jaejoong smiled back. He was feeling really tired and wanted to continue sleeping.

''It's our last day here, Joongie, let's go out and do something before we get back to the city.'' Jiyoung said and got out of their bed.

''Can we go later?'' Jaejoong asked as he was slowly falling asleep again.

''Joongie! Come on, take your fianceé out!'' She said and started to lightly shake him.

Jaejoong opened his eyes again, they felt really heavy. ''Mmm...okay...''

''Get up and get ready.'' She ordered and then got into the bathroom.

Jaejoong heaved a sigh as he let out a small whine before getting up. He was really tired.

 

''You don't even know how you're feeling?'' Taeyang asked as he furrowed his eyebrows.

You looked up from your menu and shrugged. ''Yeah, I don't. The only thing I'm sure about right now is that I have to talk with Donghae. I just don't know how to, but I need to.''

''You're still breaking up with him?'' Daesung asked.

''I need to be alone right now, I can't be in a relationship. I do love Donghae, I really do, but - ''

''Not as you used to,'' Seungri nodded. We all know that.

You nodded. ''Right, not as I used to.''

''Okay, can we talk about something else? I don't think we should be this serious in the morning, the day is just beginning.'' TOP said.

''Yeah, hyung's right.'' GD nodded.

 

''You did what?!'' Heechul asked, wide-eyed. Donghae heaved a sigh and closed his eyes. ''Yah! Idiot!'' Heechul shouted and slapped his head.

''YAH! Hyung!'' Eunhyuk furrowed his eyebows, mad. ''You can't hit his head just like that!''

''I can if he does something stupid. That was stupid! Aish, you!'' Heechul shouted again and lifted his hand to slap him again, but Siwon stopped him.

''Jinjja, Heechul.''

''That's why you've been so serious these days, right, hyung. If you knew it was wrong, why did you do it then?'' Kyuhyun asked.

''Because I'm an idiot,'' Donghae answered.

''Hell, you are!'' Heechul shook his head, mad. ''Who on Earth with a right mind would act as though their having , HUH?!''

''I can't believe you and Jiyoung had planned all of it,'' Siwon shook his head.

''I can't believe Jaejoong and ____ kissed...'' Eunhyuk furrowed his eyebrows.

''I can't believe Donghae is such an idiot for doing what he did.'' Heechul narrowed his eyes.

''I can't believe any of this.'' Kyuhyun frowned. ''Are you going to tell ____?''

Donghae closed his eyes again, he rested his elbows on the table and hid his face with his hands.

 

''This looks incredible!'' Jiyoung said happily as she was looking at clothes. They were shopping on the shops near the hotel. Jaejoong was walking like a zombie, not paying attention to her. ''I'm going to try this on, hmm?'' She said and then walked into the changing rooms.

Damn, I want to lie down so badly... Jaejoong thought. He went to sit on the nearest couch and threw his head back, closing his eyes.

''I'm coming out, ok? Tell me how I look.'' Jiyoung said and then she walked out. She furrowed her eyebrows when she saw that Jaejoong was sleeping and snoring a bit. ''YAH! Oppa! I thought we came out to have a good time!'' She shouted.

Jaejoong woke up, wide-eyed, then his eyes became normal. ''Mianhaeyo, honey, it's just that I'm tired...''

''Wae? Tired of what?'' Jiyoung crossed her arms.

Jaejoong heaved a sigh and shook his head, then he forced out a smile. ''You look beautiful.''

Jiyoung calmed down and then smiled. ''Thanks.''

Jaejoong turned to look out through the window. I did the right thing when I asked her to marry me, right? Suddenly, he remembered the conversation he had with Yunho.

''Just a few days ago I was positive that Jiyoung was the woman for me, I was even thinking about asking her to marry me. That's why I came back to Seoul. I wanted her to meet everyone, my family and you guys.'' Jaejoong said.

''Uh-huh?'' Yunho slowly nodded.

''But right now I feel as though we're falling apart, because of me. What does that mean?''

Yunho shrugged, ''You tell me. Look Jaejoong, I still don't know Jiyoung but maybe you're not ready to settle down, or maybe she's not the right one.''

''But I've been with her for a year now.''

''And? You don't marry someone because of how long you've been together, but how much you love that person and how much time you want to spend with her. You can't ask yourself if you're in love. If you are, then you'll just know it.''

Jaejoong bit his lip. And what if I just don't know it?


@myangelJae: Yes, sadly, he believed it >.<

@Eloraci: >.<

@MissJ2013: . . . >.<

@esjaeee: Yes, he proposed ): You do? (: I'm trying to update as much as I can! ^^ Hope you're enjoying reading them even though they aren't such happy chapters.

@casumeii: >.<

@Rui_chan: :'(

@midst_lhady22: Well, I've got good news for now, their wedding won't come soon (: Hope you enjoyed this chapter, even though it wasn't really that 'special' or 'interesting' :P

@Satrina: mhm >.<

♥ ]