Keep Company

Right In Front Of You

THE NEXT DAY

Jaejoon woke up with a huge smile on his face. Last night he had a dream were you and him went out together and had the best time ever. He turned around on his bed and looked at his curtains, where the lights were slightly coming in through.

Would I be rushing it too much if I asked her to go out with me? Yeah, probably... I just ended up things with Jiyoung, and surprisingly, I'm not even that hurt. Even after dating her for a year! Jaejoong heaved a sigh and sat up on his bed. For some reason, I never really got over ____ . . . not even moving to the other side of the world for seven years made me forget her.

Jaejoong stood up from his bed and started to get ready for work. He was hoping to see you again soon.

 

''How could you forgive him that easily?!'' Taeyang shouted as he threw a pillow at you.

''Yah! Dong Youngbae!'' You shouted as you grabbed the pillow and threw it back at him.

''Are you out of your mind?!'' Taeyang shouted again as he threw back the pillow.

GD covered his ears with both of his hands and groaned, annoyed. He couldn't stand it anymore as he stood up from his seat and between you two, grabbing the flying pillow. ''YOU TWO CHILDISH MONSTERS!''

''Yah! Kwon Jiyong! How did you call me?! I'm your hyung!'' Taeyang scolded.

''Yah! GD I'm your...nevermind.'' You pouted. You couldn't complain, he was older.

''What if she forgave Jaejoong, huh? We should be glad that things are doing well for our dongsaeng, shouldn't we? We get it, Taeyang, she's your sister, but guess what? She is our sister too! And if its not too hard for the rest of us to accept it, then why can't you? ____'s happy, and we should be happy for her too.'' GD said. Taeyang heaved a sigh and you nodded.

''GD has spoken!'' Daesung shouted. Seungri snickered.

''Aish! Don't get used to this, GD, but...you're right.'' Taeyang nodded. GD smirked.

''Well, I guess it's time for oppas to get to know ____'s boyfriend!'' Seungri smiled.

''Whatever prank you were thinking about won't work. Jaejoong knows us since high school.'' TOP said.

''Aw, man! Something I'm going to miss about Donghae is that he believed everything about us!''

''Yeah, he was kind of an idiot for it. I mean, he knew us since high school too.'' Taeyang pointed out.

''Yah! There's no reason to be talking like that about Donghae!'' You said.

 

While you guys were chilling in TOP's office, Jaejoong just finished a meeting. He walked out, starving. He missed lunch time because of the meeting.

''Jaejoong-ah!'' Someone called. Jaejoong stopped walking and was surprised to see your father looking for him.

''Yes, sir?'' He asked.

''I'm sorry to know that your engagement with Jiyoung didn't work out.'' Your dad said, although he was a bit glad about it.

''Ne, gamsahabnida. But, don't worry about it, sir.'' Jaejoong nodded.

''You see, Jaejoong, my daughter likes to celebrate her friends' birthdays every single year, and since we've known her friends since they were small kids, we consider them to be like our relatives. I don't know if you know Kwon Jiyong, but his birthday is coming soon. If you want to, it would be great if you could join us. I'm aware that you know my daughter's best friend too, Dong Youngbae.''

''Ne, sir.'' Jaejoong nodded. ''If your daughter doesn't mind, I would like to go.''

''I'm sure she would love to have you there.'' Your father nodded and then bid goodbye to Jaejoong, walking on the opposite direction. Yes! Hopefully Jaejoong and ____ gets to spend lots of time together. Now, I just need to tell her that I invited Jaejoong.

 

''I'll be going now, oppas. There's some things I need to do.'' You said as you grabbed your small bag and walked to the door.

''I hope my invitations are badass!'' GD commented. You turned to look at him and did a thumbs up. Your friends were already used to you doing small parties for them, and they always appreciate it very much.

''When are they not?'' You said and then walked away from them. Luckily, today you were over with work earlier since you finished everything. You got into your car and drove to a parking lot near a store were they sold party stuff. When you got out of the parking lot, you found Jaejoong walking out of a restaurant. ''Annyeong!'' You slightly bowed and smiled.

''Annyeong! What are you doing here?'' Jaejoong asked. He had just finished eating lunch and it was already 4PM.

''I'm on my way to get some stuff. Jaejoong, did you just had lunch...or dinner?''

''Lunch,'' Jaejoong nodded.

''Jaejoong, please take care of your health. It's 4PM already. Is my dad being too harsh on you?'' You asked, worriedly.

Jaejoong smiled at your concern and shook his head. ''Ani, don't worry too much about it. Gamsahabnida.'' You smiled and shrugged. ''So... Do you need some help or maybe even want some company?'' He asked with a handsome smile, well, honestly, all his smiles are gorgeous!

You smiled back and nodded, ''Sure.''

You and Jaejoong walked a bit more until you got to the store.

''I'm throwing this party for GD oppa, and I need a few things.'' You smiled. ''Would you like to celebrate his birthday with us, Jaejoong?''

''Yeah, sure. In fact, your father invited me earlier,'' He said and lightly chuckled. You raised both of your eyebrows, surprised, and then nodded, not bothered by it. ''So, what kind of things do you need?''

You pulled out a list from your small bag and started to look for each one of them. Jaejoong would also help you out with it, and he would even carry the things.


There wasn't any Jiyoung in this chapter, and I'm not so sure about the next one since I haven't even written it, but well >.< I'm sure you guys won't miss her...or will you? Haha!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KWON JIYONG!

@mIkKiE_27: Then I'll know where Hayul is if she ever disappears, lol >< "Your heart is empty"

@Rui_chan: Keke ~ ^^

@Woopscat81: ^^

@myangelJae: Yes! ^^

@AngelPaulene: Hi! ^^ Thanks! Kekeke ~

@midst_lhady22: They are just friends now ^^

@esjaeee: Uuuuuh ~ sleepover! ^^ hahahaha

♥ ]