All Night Up

Right In Front Of You

LATER

After you guys got out of the pool, you went back into your bedroom to take a shower, just like Jaejoong did too. When you were done, you wore a loose shirt plus shorts and pulled your hair up into a bun. You went to your bag to check on your phone. There was a message from Taeyang.

     Uh...don't know if I should tell you about this, since you're on a date, but Donghae's looking for you ><

You furrowed your eyebrows, not really knowing what you felt about that. You ignored the message and left your phone on the nightstand before walking out. When you went downstairs your nose was filled with a pleasant smell of delicious food. When you walked into the kitchen, you smiled. You remembered what happened one day when you were in Jaejoong's house - you two were arguing and fighting to wash the dishes.

"Oh!" Jaejoong said surprised when he turned around and saw you standing behind him. "You're just on time." He smiled as he put the cooked food into a plate and then placed it on the table. "I hope you like what I've cooked."

You smiled. "I'm sure I will."

"Right, and from now on, you're not allowed to get near the sink." He lightly chuckled. He also remembered what happened in his house's kitchen.

"What if I need to wash my hands then?" You asked, innocently.

"That's why bathrooms are for." He answered as he pulled out a chair for you, like a total gentleman. You thanked him and sat down. "What would you like to drink, hm?" Jaejoong asked.

"Iced tea would be alright," You smiled. While Jaejoong was looking for iced tea in his fridge, you started to think about a few things. Maybe I should cook for Jaejoong one of these days... You thought and lightly smiled.

"Here," Jaejoong said as he placed a glass of iced tea in front of you. "Bon appetit." You thanked him and then you two started to eat. Once again, you guys were having a good time just talking.

"What do you think you're doing?" Jaejoong asked when you stood up from your chair with your plate and glass.

You smiled as you shrugged, "Standing up?"

"You're not allowed to go near the sink. That's the only rule you have to follow." Jaejoong said.

"Oh, well, my bad." You said as you quickly went to the sink and put your plate and glass in, grabbing the sponge.

"Why do you have to do this? You're my date. Please, don't do the dishes." Jaejoong said as though it would be the end of the world.

You smiled as you stood in front of Jaejoong, pinching his cheek. "Don't pout, you're a grown up man now." You teased. Jaejoong just pouted more when you said that. "Do you want me to make you stop pouting?" You asked with a smile. Jaejoong, thinking that you were talking about a kiss, nodded. You grinned as you moved closer to Jaejoong, leaning forward. Jaejoong closed his eyes, happily. You let out a laugh and brushed the sponge with soap on his cheek. Jaejoong opened his eyes, surprised. "See? The pout is gone!" You said as though you just made a magic trick.

"Yah! ____!" Jaejoong shouted and cleaned his cheek. You lightly chuckled. He grabbed some soap and put it on your nose too.

"Jaejoong!" You widened your eyes. He chuckled happily as he stared at you. "Yah! I'll get that grin out of your face!"

"Sure, baby, try." He challenged.

You pretended to be mad and threw the sponge into the sink. You turned around and made your way out of the kitchen. Jaejoong was confused, and soon he understood. He ran out of the kitchen, and quickly caught up with you.

"Yah...I was just messing with you. You're not seriously gonna leave, are you?" He asked, scared that you were going to.

Your mad face soon turned into a grin. "____ two, Jaejoong one." You answered.

"Aish, this girl. Jinjja!" Jaejoong thought out loud. You chuckled.

"Come on, handsome, help me out with the dishes now." You said as you grabbed his hand and pulled him into the kitchen again.

"So you think I'm handsome, hm?" He smiled.

You smiled, not really embarassed of it. You were actually starting to feel more comfortable with him and you knew that you would start messing around with him like you do with Taeyang too.

 

THAT NIGHT

"Have you seen this movie?" Jaejoong asked as you two were on the couch, staring down at a DVD.

"Uh...no." You shook your head.

"Good! I hope you like it." Jaejoong smiled as he stood up from the couch to put the DVD in and play the movie. You haven't seen the movie, but you knew that it was a horror and suspense movie.

You didn't want Jaejoong to think that you were scared so you watched the movie. Anyways, you knew you were going to regret it later tonight. You would sometimes cover your eyes when you thought something scary was going to happen, but it didn't. Jaejoong moved closer to you and pulled a blanket to cover you.

"If you want we can watch something else," He said.

You shook your head. "No, no, this movie is fine. It's great...Yeah." You nodded. Though it was pretty obvious that you didn't think that but was actually trying to convince yourself about it.

When the movie ended, it was already very late.

"We should better go to sleep, hm." Jaejoong said as he pulled you up from the couch. You guys walked up the stairs in silence. Jaejoong stopped just in front of your bedroom and turned to look at you. "Good night, sweetie." He said as he leaned closer to kiss your forehead. He turned around and was going to go to his own bedroom, but you wouldn't let go of his hand. He turned around again to face you. "Yes?"

"Oh, I'm sorry." You said as you forced yourself to let go of his hand. "Um, good night, oppa."

Jaejoong smiled and got into his bedroom. You walked into your bedroom too, filled with terror. You looked around the bedroom and then turned off the lights before running into the bed and jumping into it.

. . .

You turned around on the bed and checked your phone. It was 3:06 AM and you were still not sleeping. You slowly sat up on the bed with the sheets wrapped around you up til your head. You pushed away the sheets and quickly made your way towards the door, slowly opening it. When you walked out of your bedroom, you were ready to go knock on Jaejoong's door, but you hesitated.

He's probably already asleep... You thought, not wanting to wake him up.

Just then, someone grabbed your shoulder and turned you around. You let out a scream and kicked whoever it was. Your heart was beating like crazy.

"AH! Damn it!" Jaejoong shouted as he crouched down on the floor, with his hand on his crotch.

"Jaejoong! It was you?! Are you trying to give me a heartattack?!" You shouted.

"AH! Ouch, ouch!"

"Omo, mianhaeyo!" You quickly knelt down in front of him. "I'm sorry, but I wouldn't have kicked you if you hadn't scared me!"

"I wasn't trying to scare you." Jaejoong said.

You two stayed in the hall for a few minutes in silence until Jaejoong felt better.

"I'm sorry, oppa, I really am." You whispered.

"It's okay...Let's just not go through that again. What were you doing outside my bedroom?" Jaejoong asked, leaning against the wall.

"I...was scared and couldn't fall asleep." You asked honestly.

"Oh, I knew I should have turned off the movie." Jaejoong said to himself, but you still heard.

"It's not your fault, I actually wanted to watch it." You smiled faintly.

"Hm," Jaejoong slightly nodded, "help me stand up, ok?"

"Oh, sure." You nodded, standing up and then pulling him up too. Jaejoong wrapped an arm around your waist and then opened the door into his bedroom. He slowly walked in, pulling you with him and then closed the door behind you two.

"You can sleep on the bed," Jaejoong smiled sweetly.

You nodded and wrapped your arm around Jaejoong's waist too, pulling him close to the bed. "I don't want to sleep alone." You said, hiding your blushing face. Good it was still dark.

Jaejoong smiled and got into bed with you. He pulled the blanket up to cover you two and then moved closer to you.

"Good night, ____." He murmured and then closed his eyes.

You rested your head next to his shoulder and closed your eyes too. "Good night, oppa."


♥ ]