Good Morning

Right In Front Of You

THE NEXT DAY

You were about to move, but you found it impossible to do so. You slowly opened you eyes, looking around you. You were still in Jaejoong's house. Actually, you fell asleep on his couch...and not alone. Jaejoong's arm was wrapped around your waist and he was kind of snuggling into your nape. You smiled as you slowly moved a bit away from him to turn around and face him.

He's such a handsome man, you thought with a small smile on your face. You pulled up your hand and ran a finger down his nose. He frowned and moved his nose. You giggled, trying really hard not to wake him up. You covered your mouth with your hand when you were about to laugh harder.

"Mm..." Jaejoong murmured as he snuggled into your neck again.

That movement tickled your neck, making it impossible to stay quiet. You pushed Jaejoong away and laughed. "Yah - hahaha!"

Jaejoong opened his eyes and smiled. He was already awake when you woke up, but was pretending to be asleep. I would give anything to wake up every morning listening to her laugh. Jaejoong thought lovingly as he simply looked at you.

You bit your lip, trying to stop your laughter.

"Don't, I love it." Jaejoong commented, referring to your laugh. You smiled, not knowing what else to do. "Good morning."

"Mm...Morning," You said back.

"Unni! You came to visit us so early!" Hayul shouted from the doorway as she was holding her teddy bear with one hand.

You turned around so quickly that you ended up falling onto the floor. You quickly sat up and smiled. "Hayul!"

"Whoa ~ Are you okay?" Jaejoong asked as he furrowed his eyebrows, concerned.

You nodded, "Sure! Nothing to worry about!"

Jaejoong lightly chuckled as you suddenly turned into a shy girl. He slightly shook his head, amused. "Baby, are you hungry?"

"Mm, sure." You nodded with a smile. Hayul furrowed her eyebrows, thinking that Jaejoong was talking to her instead of you.

Damn it, ____! He was talking to Hayul NOT YOU! You mentally slapped yourself.

Jaejoong was a bit confused when you answered instead of Hayul. He was, in fact, talking to Hayul.

"Oh-kay," He said slowly. "Well, Yul-baby, are you hungry too?"

Hayul nodded as she walked into the living room so that Jaejoong could pick her up. It was so obvious how much this baby girl loved her uncle! Jaejoong stood up from the couch and picked up Hayul with one arm and with his other free hand, he grabbed yours and pulled you into the kitchen.

"Now babies, wait for JJ, hm?" He asked as he put Hayul on a tall chair and pulled you into another one. He went straight to the fridge and grabbed some ingredients out.

"Did you stay here last night, unni?" Hayul asked as she tilted her head to one side.

You looked down at Hayul, a bit surprised by the sudden question. "Uh...yes?" You kind of asked instead.

"You're going to start living with JJ?" Hayul asked happily.

"Oh," You said and then chuckled awkwardly, "um, no, Yul."

She frowned. "What did you do to her, JJ? Why doesn't she want to stay?!"

Jaejoong turned around to face her, and pouted, shaking his head. "Mollayo, baby, uncle doesn't know what he did wrong. He was sweet and honest all the time."

"Then why not, unni?" Hayul asked as she turned to look back at you.

"Is she seriously asking me?" You asked out loud, making Jaejoong chuckle.

"Yeah, she can be way too straightforward." He nodded.

"Huh? What are you talking about, unni? Yes, I'm asking and I demand an answer!" Hayul ordered.

"Because, um, unni doesn't know either." You answered.

"What don't you know? JJ loves you, you love JJ, Hayul loves JJ, JJ loves Hayul, Hayul loves ____, and ____ loves Hayul!" Hayul said.

You chuckled at the sweet girl. "Mhm."

"JJ, Hayul doesn't understand unni!" Hayul complained with a whine.

Jaejoong turned to look back at her again. "JJ doesn't either."

"Wha - ?! I'm right here!" You said.

"Yes, I know, unni! DUH!" Hayul answered back, making Jaejoong chuckle again. "Oh, oh, OH! I know! ____ doesn't want to stay here because she wants to go back to Taeyang oppa!"

"What?!" You shouted, really surprised by what she just said.

"Ne, that's it! JJ make ____ realize your feelings for her, maybe she'll have the same feelings for you! Not for Taeyang!"

"I - I do NOT have romantic feelings towards Taeyang," You denied and shook your head.

"But you do for Jaejoong, right?" Hayul asked.

You remained silent. Should I just say it?

"DO YOU?!" Hayul shouted as she waved her hands in front of you.

"Uh..." You thought about it. Just say it, ____! "...Yes."

"Yes?! And her answer is 'yes'! GO, JJ! What are you waiting for?! Kiss!" She ordered.

"Whoa ~ calm down, baby." Jaejoong lightly chuckled. "Sometimes I get worried about how she'll turn out when she becomes a teen."

"I'm sure lots of guys will like her," You nodded. "She's such a bubbly girl. Who wouldn't like her?"

"So...you like me, hm?" Jaejoong asked with a smile.

You suddenly become shy again. You bit your lower lip as your cheeks were turning red. "Uh...is it hot in here?" You asked again.

Jaejoong chuckled. "Just because I'm in the room!"

"That's a really bad joke, JJ," Hayul shook her head, making you both laugh out loud.

After you three were done eating breakfast and getting ready, Jaejoong decided to take you girls out shopping. What would I do without them?


@_DyNaR_: Lol, yeah, it looks like AFF is rating my chapters by itself >< I have to undo them. Hmm, probably ^^ It is empty? It should be okay now ^^

@Woopscat81: Finally! LOL

@mIkKiE_27: Wedding? Ha! A bit too fast, hm? Keke ~ Last chapter was still at night so Hayul was still sleeping ^^

@MissJ2013: They did! ^^ AND Jaejoong was the one who started it! ^^

@yubi7997:  Kekeke ~ yeah ^^

@Crystalbone: Mhm ^^

@Rui_chan: I guess it could be their start ^^ Lol, yeah it is! Hm, I like Uncommitted more. And for you?

@AngelPaulene: Kekeke ~ ^^

@esjaeee: Yeah, luckily she didn't ^^

@myangelJae: Jae didn't let her go, true ^^ I'm glad! Keke ~

@midst_lhady22: Lol ><

@addictedtotvxq: Yes! ^^ Thanks, I'm glad to know that! b(^^)d

♥ ]