GD's Party

Right In Front Of You

A FEW DAYS LATER

You have been running around all day to different places, picking up stuff or just checking on others. When it was 4 PM you were already tired and not wanting to do anything else. You heaved a sigh. You better like everything. You thought and lightly shook your head. Finally, it was time for you to get ready, and so you did inside your bedroom. You wore nice, classy clothes and put on some light make-up. When you liked how you looked like, you grabbed a present, got into your car and drove off.

"____, you're finally here!" Taeyang commented as he saw you walking into the room.

"Yeah..." You said, finally able to relax a bit.

"We don't know what to do with these..." Taeyang said as he pointed at some posters they had made for GD's birthday.

"Just hang them wherever you want," You said, too tired to care about that right now.

"Okay, okay," Daesung said and then left with Taeyang to hang them around.

A while later, the guests started to arrive. Your parents arrived pretty early, wanting to see how the decoration turned out before it was full with people. You didn't know, but your father was waiting for Jaejoong to arrive. He really wanted Jaejoong to be with you. He still doesn't know anything about you staying at his place sometimes and hanging out with Hayul.

THAT NIGHT

Jaejoong had arrived a few minutes ago, and he's been trying to talk to you, but somehow even though the decoration was fine and most of the guests were here, you were still too busy to sit down and relax. Once again, you were running around the place.

"Jaejoong-ah!" Your dad exclaimed as soon as he saw him.

"Annyeonghaseyo, sir." Jaejoong bowed politely.

"There's no need to be so formal right now, Jaejoong. I'm glad you could make it." He smiled. Your mom was beside your dad, smiling too. "Jaejoong, you already know my wife."

"Ne, it's nice to see you again, ma'am." He smiled.

"Oh, you're so lovely, Jaejoong." Your mom smiled.

"Come on, Seungri, we don't have all day!" You shouted. "GD will be here anytime now!"

"Aish, I'm going, woman! Relax!" Seungri shouted from the other side of the room.

Your dad mentally face-palmed himself. Why does she have to act this way in front of every single guest? Aish, ____.... But while your dad was thinking that way, Jaejoong wasn't. She really wants everything to turn out well...I think it's amazing what she's doing.

Just then, you received a message from TOP saying that they were five minutes away from the party. You shouted at everyone to go hide themselves wherever they wanted. Jaejoong went to stand next to you.

"Hey ____," He smiled.

"Jaejoong, we can't talk right now. We have to hide." You said as you grabbed his wrist. You looked around and every single place looked as though it already had someone hiding. You groaned, thinking about where to go hide. Jaejoong simply stood there with you. "Aish! C'mon!" You said and pulled him into a closet with you.

Your heart was beating so fast, filled with excitment. A few days ago you lied to GD that you were too busy to throw a party for him and that you were very sorry, telling him that this year you wouldn't plan the party - of course it was all a lie. You even asked the rest of BIGBANG and your own parents to join into the lie so that GD would believe it.

Jaejoong was a bit surprised to be hiding inside a closet with you, but at the same time he was actually glad.

"You're good at doing all this, huh?" Jaejoong whispered.

"Doing what? Planning a party?" You asked.

"Yeah...I think it's sweet that you're always thinking about your family and friends." He smiled.

"Ha...Thanks." You smiled, blushing a bit.

"That's actually one of the reasons why I like you so much." Jaejoong said straightforwardly.

You were surprised to hear him say that. "Mm?"

"I'm so glad I came back to Seoul, you know. I thought I would never see you again, but I did, and I'm happy it turned out that way. I'm also happy that my noona needed me to take care of Hayul, she brought us closer." Jaejoong said. "I just realized that I was actually never over you."

"Jaejoong..."

"____," Jaejoong whispered as he cupped your face into his hands and looked straight into your eyes lovingly, "I love you."

"SURPRISE!" All the guests outside shouted.

Both you and Jaejoong remained inside the closet. Jaejoong waiting for you to say something, you were just too shocked that he said those words.


Wah ~ I'm kind of late for this, GD's birthday already passed >< anyways, let's pretend it hasn't, ok? LOL

@Crystalbone: Yep ^^

@mIkKiE_27: Keke ~ thanks! Lol ^^

@_DyNaR_: Mm, yep... I'm glad ^^ Thank you for commenting and supporting too! ^^

@Woopscat81: Thanks! ^^

♥ ]